Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ledraplastic Gyffy The Giraffe Hop & Ride On, Yellow
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on August 24, 2012
Wonderful toy except it has a very strong rubbery smell when taken out of the box. Give it time to off gas and it should not be a problem. There was also limited instructions on how to inflate it so take the blue plug all the way out, insert the white valve that is included with the toy (I used an electric air pump), remove the white valve when you are done inflating it and quickly insert the blue plug back in.
on September 27, 2011
Bought it for my three year old. I had a similar toy when i was young and remembered having a lot of fun with.
Cute design, my daughter loved it at first... But the thing doesn't bounce well.

I understand there are legal and safety issues, but if you make a toy that you bounce with... it should bounce.

I'm giving it a three star. I think that's fair.
on June 29, 2015
Material has some flaws. Not sure if they will be a problem as it gets older. Considering exchanging it but probably don't want to take the time. Kids like it. Does not come with a pump - you will need a pump like exercise balls use. Later I checked and some sellers provide the pump.
on December 27, 2013
Bought this for my nephew who is almost 2 years old. Once opened, the material smelled SO bad. We had to put it outside until guests left. Not sure the best way to clean it but tried spraying it down with water and that didn't help the smell. We blew it up as much as we could and it still seemed to not blow up the feet really well. It was hard for my nephew to actually use. Oh well.
on April 25, 2012
My daughter is two and a half years old and has autism. I bought her this toy so I could do some of her therapy at home. The item was just a lot smaller than how it looked online and my daughter was already almost too big for it. The other issue that I had with it was that the legs don't keep it upright properly, so when she bounces on it by herself she ends up falling over. I personally wish that I had purchased something a little different and larger. I thought it would be the same size as the peanut, but its considerably smaller.