Gymnic / Rody Inflatable Hopping Horse, Blue
|Price:||$44.76 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hopping on a Rody promotes balance and coordination in children while providing a fun workout
- Rody ships uninflated so parents can adjust the level of inflation according to the size and age of the child; package includes 1 valve and 1 plug
- Inflated Rody measures 18" x 21" and 27" in diameter at the saddle
- Made from soft, super-strong, latex-free, BPA-free and phthalate-free vinyl for years of worry-free enjoyment
- Suitable for children 3 to 5 years of age
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
SHE LOVES IT.
The most important thing for you to remember is to just try and keep the horse away from all hard or sharp objects. To minimize the risk that your child will concuss herself on the furniture.
Will there be falling? YES
Will your child think that's part of the fun and joy of this toy? ABSOLUTELY
Our Rody is now shaped like a kidney bean and essentially unusable. I am not sure if we overinflated it, but the kidney bean shape makes him more off balance than normal-so Rody is about to take a trip to the farm (wink).
It's also more than just a ride on jumpy toy, it has been a patient in my daughter vet and my son uses it when he dresses up as a Knight.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun toy for kids. My nephew and his cousins love to bounce on it all the time. Make sure to get a pump to fill it up thoughPublished 17 days ago by j_20s
Great product. All the kids fight over who gets to bounce, I may need to purchase more, :) I wish the MAX version was not so expensive or I would purchase for my 5 and 7 year old.Published 24 days ago by Nick Grisanti
First saw one of these at a local indoor inflatable ride place for kids.
Nice and tough and thick. Had one for years now, takes a real licking. Read more
Gets stuck to my sons legs when trying to get off and he falls over because it gets stuck to him. He likes to ride it though.Published 1 month ago by Toni Sexton
This was a suggestion of our Occupational Therapist to help work on my sons balance and core strength. Thankfully he just sees a cool bouncy blue horse! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought the big one for 5 year old and this little one for my 1 year old. They both want to get on the big one, so I suggest buying 2 big ones if you're buying two.Published 5 months ago by Scott B