|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.9 x 5.2 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
GyroJaw Pivoting Vise and Clamp Jaw, Clamp The Un-Clampable!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provides a secure clamp at any angle
- Works with every vise every time
- Slot molded into the face of the product allows it to hold round object
- Built-in steel stud makes contact with the vise jaw and rotates as needed until the vise is completely tightened
- Made from a combination of nylon and glass fiber
Customers also shopped for
The USA made GyroJaw vise jaw is a woodworking clamp add-on that solves the difficult problem of firmly clamping angled or tapered work pieces in a bench or mechanic’s vise – and at a very modest cost. The solid steel stud with a rounded surface rests against the vise jaw when you close up, while automatically moving to the position and angle that produces solid direct pressure on the piece being clamped. The 2 x 3-1/4″ mating face uses an indestructible nylon/glass fiber combination with just enough give to make it non-slip.