H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser Multi-Colored Lights Model
- The ultimate in safe, efficient, economic diffusion of essential oils into a medium to large room (1500 to 2200 cubic feet). Weighs less than a pound. Approximately 4 in high and 7in in diameter. Includes energy-efficient switch-mode power adapter.
- Four colored display lights options. Display lights and red power light all turn off for sleep. Choose continuous diffusion or four pre-programmed intermittent settings. Choose low, medium, or high volume for optimal output control.
- Quiet, complete diffusion of any pure essential oil, or pure essential oil blend. Use no carrier oils, such as almond, coconut, sesame. They will not diffuse.
- Depending on room size, relative humidity, and settings chosen, a single fill can last through the night. When the water level gets low, the diffuser shuts itself off.
- 12-month manufacturer's full warranty backed by fast, personal, low-cost, dependable customer service (H2EO diffusers never need end up in a landfill)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1) Pour up to 8 oz of water into your diffuser's bowl. Do not overfill. 2) Add 5-10 drops of any pure essential oil or blend. 3) Place the lid on your diffuser. 4) Point the Director Nozzle away from diffuser's Control Panel to prevent damage caused by mist. 5) Plug the adapter output into the back of the diffuser. 6) Then plug the adapter into the AC power outlet. 7) Press the POWER button to turn your diffuser to "on/ready". 8) Press the VOLUME button to begin diffusing.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Some users complain of not being able to smell the oils they use in this diffuser. That might be due to the type of oil, the intensity of what they're used to, the size of their rooms or their house size overall, the oils they purchased, or their own body chemistry. Unfortunately some people are incapable of smelling certain fragrances due to genetics, olfactory issues, household cleaner residue or neurolgical problems. I'm a physician so I'm well aware of how these factors can influence scents and smell. Then again, some just prefer the intense smell that lamp-rings or candle-type diffusers produce. I get that. And although I love intense good smells I don't like the hassle of dealing with those types of dispensers.
Hopefully I won't have the issues that some users have described, (clogged, stopped working for no apparent reason, et al). Since receiving it (along with its less expensive version, the Hubmar) I have used them extensively non-stop with a variety of essential oils. Not one single issue has arose, none!
But, I follow instructions well. I faithfully use distilled water, in between several uses I faithfully and carefully clean the interior with alcohol using a soft tissue and I don't overfill. And most importantly, I don't go over 15 drops. If I can't smell it the way it was intended, I switch to a different oil or brand of oil. Nuff said.Read more ›
we have a whole house water filter, so i use water straight from the tap. I think as long as you empty it every morning, wipe it and air it it will last a long time.
2 years later it is still going! I use it daily over Winter - it did stop working early Winter when my toddler tipped it over - I waited 2 days, thoroughly dried and aired it - tried again and it's been working well ever since. It is in my top 10 things of what I couldn't do without!!
At first, I bought a small diffuser that used heat and pads that you changed out periodically, but I realized that the EOs were being affected by the heat. Also, spending money on the pads was not cost effective. I looked into other ways to disperse the EOs into the air, and tried a couple of things, including plug-ins (again, heat) for individual blends; small pottery pieces that diffuse a drop or two; candles with a diffuser (not good with an elderly person); and so on.
I was initially put off by the cost of the Ultrasonic Diffuser, but after reading up on various methods and waiting a few months, I decided to go for it and purchase this unit for my grandfather. I am so glad I did. We've had it running every night and many days since I purchased it five months ago, and it has been wonderful! It diffuses the EOs in a pure and clean way, allowing their scents to disperse freely around the room. They are not distorted, burned, or wasted. I *always* use distilled water, as per instructions, so I have no mineral build-up in the unit. Do yourself a favor, use distilled water. Don't bother buying a great diffuser like this and then ruining it with tap water!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was having such difficult nights, falling asleep and staying asleep. With my diffuser and lavander and vetiver, my nights are so much better. Read morePublished 1 day ago by kathleen yoder
This is the second unit I purchased so I have one for bedroom and living area. Really great options and controls. Runs great. ThanksPublished 3 days ago by BroVet
Difficult to clean behind the mechanisms inside the bowl portion. I am pretty vidulent about keeping my diffusers clean and the lid forms a film on the underside that I can't... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Jamie Bruner
Loved it until it stopped working within a year. For close to $100, I would think this product would last longer than it did. I am a VERY casual user as well.... Read morePublished 1 month ago by BookBabe
This is the first (of many) diffusers our family has purchased and is one of my favorites. It has literally been used every day for at least 2 years and has never had an issue. Read morePublished 3 months ago by HokieJ
I wanted to love this diffuser. I liked the idea of the intermittent timer. I liked the size and the look of this diffuser. Read morePublished 3 months ago by K. Pool
I've owned this diffuser for a few years now and it works as good now and the day I got it.Published 5 months ago by Bonita Courtney