- Armband Case Only Headphones not included
H2O Audio Amphibx Fit Lightweight Waterproof Armband for iPod shuffle and Other Small MP3 Players (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Waterproof and Sweatproof
- Allows for full function of all touchscreen, camera, button and scroll wheel features
- Removalble velcro armband, one size fits most
- Compatible with standard 3.5mm headphone jacks Headphones sold seperately. H2O Auduio headphones recommended to ensure waterproof integrity.
- One year warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The armband itself and the quality is great though! There is virtually no other decent alternatives so this is the #1 option. I can easily use the touchscreen through the window with a heavier touch (which I kind of prefer).
One more thing, amazon is the place that has these the cheapest on the net that I could find.
- It's waterproof.
- It's possible to swim laps with it if I don't wear it on my arm.
- It's lighweight.
- I have the H20 blue ear buds that were recommended for this case. With much movement they come out of my ears easily.
- I have trouble if I put this around my arm and try to swim with it. I just can't seem to get the right angle. My solution is to wear a swimsuit that allows me to wrap the band around the front of the suit. Any suggestions for the arm use?
- It's very difficult to access the Ipod Nano. No way to change the volume, playlist, so on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Water got into it after a few uses when swimming. Not good waterproof.Published 2 months ago by Juan Garcia
Very hard to open and close. Not water proof after a couple uses !!Published 14 months ago by Kelly
This case was great at first. I used it a couple times getting ready for a triathlon. One day after a couple months of non use I took it to the ocean and all of a sudden the glue... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Tidewblch
It has never gotten wet inside. There is padding that presses the ipod up against the window for easier access to buttons. Read morePublished 24 months ago by DallasJoy
Great product. I hope they keep making this product in this size. It's great for the iPod shuffles and square iPod Nano's.Published on July 9, 2014 by TJ B
I still have it and in pretty good condition after two years. My MP3 player died long ago (not from water damage) but this device is still going.Published on April 11, 2014 by C. Mcpheed