Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

• H2O

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$34.84+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on November 5, 2007
Howard Schatz' creation is indeed a work of art. If you appreciate creative photography and the human form you will marvel at the detail in creating this masterful collection of underwater ballerinas and professional performers. Nuances of color, shape, shadow in conjunction with the dynamics of fluid motion are brought to life in this unusual and breathtaking book. The images are large and the models are credible artists in themselves. Each page is breathtaking and speaks volumes for the painstaking skills of the authors.I have not seen any of his other photographic compendiums but this is one book I will savor and review again and again. Add this to your collection right away.
Amateur photographer
on July 2, 2008
This book is amazing. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking. Schatz's pictures are unique and varied - switching from elegant and erotic to surreal and abstract and back again. The book is really large, so the pictures get a chance to really stand out and allow the viewer to examine them in detail. I think a smaller format would have taken away from the impact of the photos, so I'm glad the publisher chose this size. Each page could be its own print. The price of the book is absolutely worth it.
on June 28, 2015
This is a stunningly beautiful collection of photographs. A deeply sensual expression of the human form, yet masterfully respectful of the gift of movement.
on February 22, 2014
Photographer Howard Schatz extends to an enormous range of creativity photography beautiful women underwater. Each photograph is a unique, gorgeous vision. What is there not to like?
on August 9, 2015
Just plain lovely
on February 12, 2011
Fine Art Nudes done under water. The colors are simply beautiful and stunning. Recommend to anyone collecting "Color" fine art nude. Makes a fine addition to any collection.
on June 24, 2010
I have long been a fan of Howard Schatz the Photographer, his work is fantastic in my opinion and his underwater photos are just unbelievably incredible.
Not disappointed with this book.
on January 13, 2010
This is indeed a work of art. I have my problems imagining how complicated some of these shots should have been to take. The collection is variated, what I enjoyed. Although some of the pictures are very sexy, I do not think this is the right book for those looking for a "sexy" collection of nude photography.

One of the traits I enjoyed more are those where the photographer plays with the reflexivity of the water surface from under the water. Really interesting.
on February 8, 2008
This book is great for artistic reference, and has a very classical quality to it. The unique approach of using water in each photograph is a nice touch, but not the strength of the work. Great photography and subject matter.
on September 18, 2012
I bought this book after reading a great review, by a professional photographer, in a magazine and was very disappointed .Lots of pictures, not all of them nude, I actually think I liked the text better than the pictures.
Sure, there were some great pictures, but 4 years later all that I can remember liking was some shot of a clothed person being simultaneously splashed from both sides with buckets of water. I mean, I learned a little about adjusting the water for the model's eye comfort, but there just wasn't anything- nude or clothed- that I'd call " hang on the wall" quality.

I've stuck my copy in a box somewhere in storage, it just doesn't impress me for photographic art.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse