Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

88%
12%
Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on May 6, 2014
My daughter has the first season movie. She loved it and I bought this one for her to complete her collection and video watching.
It is very entertaining and she could be watching much worst thing. There are not 11 year old girls trying to look and act like 15 or
16 year old dealing with problems that girls so young do not have any understanding what any of those problems should be yet. It is about high school girls dealing with wholesome high school issues, their magic abilities. I recommend the video it is very entertaining.
on January 7, 2014
Excellent choice for any fan of the series H2O. Also, anyone who loves mermaids like my daughter. Beautiful scenery and great storylines.
on January 31, 2016
Yes I loved it , just like when it used to come on TV . thank you very much
on November 6, 2014
My daughter loves this movie!! We've watched it numerous times already!!
on June 30, 2015
I really enjoyed watching the episodes
on March 20, 2015
My 5-year old's favorite show.
on August 24, 2013
My daughter is in love with H2O movies. She had already seen every episode and loves this series. Very cute.
on July 17, 2013
Disappointed we couldn't watch the movie. Being an Australian customer, the region 2 format of the shipped product means we can't watch it. Why wouldn't an organisation like Amazon have simple checks like this in its system. We've bought several DVD's in the past without checking the Region and each of those was fine.