Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 8, 2012
The flat iron is life!!! Let me first off say that I have LONG, THICK, COARSE, "AFRO AMERICAN" HAIR lol. I found out about because this is what my hair stylist use on my hair. It makes my hair soooo feathery light and shiny. It also withstands the humidity! I am soooo in love with this flat iron! I had to retire my old Gold N Hot irons because they don't come anywhere close to the results I get with this iron. I'm thinking about getting one for someone for christmas, I just have to sure this new found beauty!

I will always and forever use this flat iron. Well worth the money!
on January 26, 2015
I have never written a bad review for anything. This flat iron broke in less than 7 months! The attachment where the wire attaches just cracked. Very poorly made. I'll stick to the local stores for flat irons. UPDATE: The sellers sent me another product. It was either a new and defective flatiron or it was my old flatiron - I should have recorded the numbers. Anyway same problem - broke within months.
on September 27, 2016
This is my second H2Pro iron. I got my fisrt one 10 years ago and my step daughter still uses it. I have owned many different irons, but this one glides thru my hair easily, without tugging or pulling out my hair. LOVE LOVE LOVE this iron!!!!
on August 2, 2013
My $25 Conair flat iron gets my hair straighter and in half the time than this. I've got curly hair, about halfway down my back, and I have to go through sections at least twice before getting them completely straight. And if it's humid out? Forget it. My hair starts to puff up within a couple of hours. Really disappointed that Conair discontinued the flat iron they did, it did a far superior job for way less money and time, and my hair didn't break as much as it does with this.
on April 6, 2015
GREAT hair straightener for the price! I bought this one because my old one died, I was just going to use this one until i could save up for a new one but i am very happy with this and have had it for 3 months now!
on July 30, 2014
I am very satisfied with this flat iron. The only thing I do not care for is the location of the on/off button. It is between the plates, and is a little difficult for me to access. Thanks for product and service.
on October 12, 2015
Spend more money purchase their better product my hair frizzes right back up like really fast. You get what you pay for
on January 10, 2013
I just can't believe how cheap this straightener was. It works like my more expensivve ones do. I is easy to clean if you get products on it, and it heats up really quick. I LOVE IT!
on January 23, 2013
This works great. Im sorry I didn't purchase more for my friends. I get volumn and have had a ton of compliments on my new do!!!
on August 2, 2013
I bought this product at a mall and it lasted me 5 years and would have lasted longer if I would have stopped dropping it. My husband bought me another brand and it stopped working within the year.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.