Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
H2ofloss Dental Water Flosser for Teeth Cleaning With 12 Multifunctional Tips & 800ml Capacity, Professional Countertop Oral Irrigator Quiet Design(HF-9 whisper)
|List Price:||$47.88 Details|
|With Deal:||$29.99 ($29.99 / Count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$17.89 (37%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Polycarbonate|
|Tank Volume||800 Milliliters|
About this item
- Upgraded version---- HF-9 whisper is newest upgraded version of model HF-8 and the major change is the noise much lower than previous model. Note: this h2ofloss water floss is much quieter than most brands in market but there still exists noise
- 6 pressure settings with “pause” position on handle----Pressure range from 5-110 PSI. Choose your favorite pressure setting and customize your teeth cleaning experience. You will immediately realize flossing becomes easy and enjoyable.Wipe the exterior when necessary with a soft cloth and mild non abrasive cleanser
- 1200 pulses/minute Frequency----The most comfortable frequency according to survey. The dental flosser comes with overheat protection function, it will automatically stop working when overheated, but can be restarted after 2 hours
- Suitable for whole family --- It’s a perfect oral irrigator system for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, or periodontal pockets. Including 12 multifunctional tips-4* jet tips, 2*tongue cleaning tips, 2*orthodontic tips,2*periodontal tips,2*nasal tips
- Buy with confidence: H2ofloss provide 24 month warranty to ensure you make decision with ease and confidence. Note: Compatible with 110VAC/60Hz outlets, for use in North America only.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
H2ofloss(hf-9) professional oral irrigator--- easy to use
- Easy to use:
There are 5 pressure setting,from low(L)-high(H),and one pause(P) setting on handle,
the user can adjust pressure setting or stop it conveniently.
Enabled with 120V/60HZ outlet.
You just need 3 steps to make your teeth cleaner and brighter.
1) filling water into the tank;
2) then install the tips;
3) finnally press "on "button;
It is suggested that point the tips along the gum to floss.
- High volume water reservoir with cover:
- Smart tip storage with cover:
At least 7 tips can be inserted in order with plastic slot.
20 tips can be storaged together if no need for plastic slot.
Powerful pulse water
- Powerful pulse water:
Pulse water frequency is 1200 times/minute, since 1200 times/minute is the most comfortable frequency according to survey.
- What can pulsating water do ?
between your teeth and gum which is hard for teethbrush and floss to clean.
What's more, pulsating water could also massage teeth gum and keep them healthy.
- Including 12 Multifunctional tips:
Jet Tips: 4 pieces
Periodontal Tips: 2 pieces
Orthodontic Tips: 2 pieces
Tongue Cleaning Tips: 2 pieces
Cleaning Irrigation Tip : 1 piece
Moisturizing Mist Spray Tip :1 piece
- The multi-function irrigator that satisfied your daily hygiene needs.
- Multifunctional uses
For special persons: designed to meet special need for person with implants,brace,crown.
Orthodontic tips for brace wearer and periodontal tips for implants.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.39 x 6.5 x 10.16 inches; 3.97 Pounds
- Manufacturer : H2ofloss
- ASIN : B010NNIZQE
Best Sellers Rank:
#9,203 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #28 in Power Dental Flossers
- Customer Reviews:
Pls do not use this product beyond USA
Right Procedure To Use: 1.Install the tip before filling water into the reservoir. 2.The level of handle should not lower than water reservoir when using. 3.Please empty water in the reservoir after using.
use after having dinner or food. (We guarantee two year for replacement if having any problem,pls contact us on Amazon or send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kindly note that not to use machine over 8 mins without stop each two hours. This can not be used outside USA unless there's a transformer. And it is compatible with a 120VAC/60Hz outlet, 220VAC/50Hz outlet are not allowed with this unit. Please kindly make sure the nozzle was inserted well into the handle, the handle will make sound if the nozzle was inserted sucessfully, this is important. For sensitive gum, kindly try the lowest setting first.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update and additional information. By "accumulated use", I meant the combined times of 5 minutes here, 5 minutes there. The machine did not run continuously to failure. The company contacted me offering either replacement or refund. I chose the refund which was promptly made. I have learned that last summer a coworker with a large family purchased one of these and it lasted about 8 months of much heavier use than mine. I have to say that my coworker and I were quite pleased with the performance while ours worked.
Second update: A customer service rep from H2OFloss has repeatedly sent me emails asking that this bad review be removed. I will not do that. If they don't want bad reviews, then they need to build a higher quality product. I've worked in electronics manufacturing for 40 years, and I know if corners are cut in quality to maximize profits, the result is an inconsistent product that may look really nice, but delivers varying performance from unit to unit.
By Mdil on September 26, 2017
So, I figured I would try this. I had concerns, but if it didn't work out, I figured the cash outlay wasn't enough to kill me, and if it does work, I may get to keep my teeth.
1. It doesn't leak. It does make a mess if you don't stay leaned over the sink and if you don't keep on hand on the off button.
2. It works so much better than floss. I have some crowded teeth that trap food bits like little vises. This blasts right through them, and my mouth feels good afterwards.
3. It comes with lots of tips. Enough for my whole family.
4. It goes from very gentle to quite powerful.
5. Don't use cold water if you have sensitive teeth! I believe I actually felt my soul leave my body for a second.
6. My educated guess is that the name brands are even better than this, but for my budget - and my issue - this is wonderful.
I bought this and paid full price for it. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
*Two year follow-up*
I changed my 5 star rating to 2 stars. I purchased two units - one for each home. Both were excellent until both began leaking. The first one began leaking after I did not use it for 11 months (I was away from my second home). I thought perhaps because of the length of time not being used a gasket dried. I used it for a year all total.
When I returned from my vacation home after two months away the other H20 Flosser leaked. So it is unlikely that the a basket was an issue. Total time usage over two years was also about a year.
Perhaps this is how long water flosses last.
I have been using the 'gold standard' for over two decades. During this time the price has increased over 50% and, in my experience, the quality has decreased. I am now having to replace the 'gold standard' about every two years. I use the product once a day except when traveling on business or on vacation. As has been noted by another reviewer the reservoir leaks.
I was going to purchase the 'gold standard' yet again when I came upon this product and read the reviews. I seldom leave detailed reviews but I am interested in doing so now to also comment on some of the other reviews.
1. Noise level - comparable to if not slightly less than the 'gold standard'.
2. Pressure switch on the handle - not an issue for me. If anything it allows one hand control. Easy to use.
3. Pressure of the jet stream - comparable to the 'gold standard'.
4. Construction quality - appears comparable to 'gold standard'. Obviously a first impression and only time will tell how well it's manufactured.
5. More tips included than the 'gold standard'. The two nasal tips are unique and may be helpful when I have a sinus infection.
6. The footprint is slightly larger than the 'gold standard'.
7. It was shipped in the original package. Not double packed. It arrived in excellent condition.
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately I couldn't find a suitable adaptor. While voltage step down converter are easily available, the frequency converter is not and you can't run this machine properly at low frequency. So wasted lot of time and energy on this product. DoN'T BUY this.
PS- after lot of telecalling and email exchanges (I even wrote to the manufacturer and they replied), our "Pados ki dukaan" Amazon took the hit, and refunded my money. Thanks Amazon, but you still haven't discontinued this product or updated it's description that it is not meant for use in India.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.