- Brand Name: HIRO
- Model Number: H50003
HiRO H50003 V92 56K Internal PCI Data Fax Voice Dial Up Internet Modem Windows 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32-bit 64-bit RoHS
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features & Benefits: Support latest V.92 Standard Protocol, PCM Upstream - Max. Data Upload up to 48K, MOH - Receive Phone Call during active internet
- Easy installation Wizard Plug and Play, Quick & Easy hardware and driver installation, no more hassle, just pop up and go.Fully Compatible with latest Microsoft Windows OS, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32-bit 64-bit, 2000, Server 2012 2008 200
- Specification: Modem Protocol: ITU-T V.92/K56Flex, ITU-T V.34bis, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.21, V.23 Bell 212A/103, V.80, Fax Compatibility: 14.4 kbps Send / Receive, G3 Compatible, Software Compatibility: AT Command Set Compatible
- Error Correction: MNP2-4, V.42, Data Compression: MNP5, V.42bis, & V.44, DTE To Modem Data Rate: Max. 115200 bps, Data Interface: PCI, Voice function with Telephone Answering Machine (TAM), Line Interface: RJ-11 Modular Jack
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Have fun, I will.
It works on my Windows 7 64 bit computer!
Tested them out and theses modems are "EXCELLENT" !! My voice phone SOFTWARE is working beautifully to store messages and Telephone conversations & etc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works fine in Windows 7 but not 8.1. Is it the modem or 8. 1?Published 22 months ago by Paul Monsour
Excellent fax modem great quality and great price makes this modem a perfect buy.
Easy to install and download drivers for this modem it comes with software DVD.
I ordered this for a friend who lives in an area where dial up internet is the only viable choice. Windows 7 detected the hardware and it worked with no hassle.Published on September 14, 2013 by C. Hinton
Purchased this because I was in a Rural area that only offered modem connection to the internet. Tried several different modems, and this model seemed to be the most consistent. Read morePublished on August 31, 2013 by masllc
I got this item on time. It seems sending fax is of no problem, but receiving fax often gets errors, but perhaps my phone line is not stable. Read morePublished on June 17, 2013 by z. Leon Cai
Although the modem responds to the Caller ID activate command (AT+VCID=!) no CID data is ever received. Read morePublished on June 6, 2013 by KZ8C
The modem works as expected, with no install problems.I would recommend any one to use it for Windows PC units.Published on May 30, 2013 by Harold W. Luebke
I never got a chance to use the product as it turned out, I bought the wrong item. I needed a USB, or external modem, but inadvertently purchased this one. Read morePublished on January 9, 2013 by HMH
Real nice would buy again.. Need troubleshoot installed. Would buy new one, easy to install, great support, works geat with vista.Published on December 28, 2012 by AYCER