Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HABA Walker Wagon
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The walker wagon aides children in moving
- Includes seat to push your friend
- Beyond the seat you will find convinent pockets for toy storage
- Sturdy construction, rubber tires on wood rims
- Adaptable brakes to meet your needs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. Straightforward toy - the kid will not be confused about its function by bells and whistles (the fisher price one is bound to lead to ADD with the 20+ buttons, non-stop noise, bells, music, and no OFF-button!!!)
2. HEAVY - this is extremely useful when the child feels like they can run but they are not steady on their feet yet (my kid never fell using this; the first time we took the fisher price walker out for a spin he fell twice in the span of 15 minutes). This walker is also more stable than the melissa & doug one. The downside is that the kid will not be able to steer this walker at the beginning, but they figure it out soon.
3. The Haba walker is QUIET (despite the lack of battery-operated buttons, the melissa and doug walker makes a ridiculous amount of noise).
4. The brakes are very useful - when the baby was too young to push this, I tightened the brakes to the point that the wheels would not turn at all - so he could use it as a sturdy piece to pull himself up. Once he became more steady on his feet, I loosened the brakes gradually.
5. Longer use time. Compared to the melissa & doug, the Haba walker can be used as a wagon to carry toys and give little friends rides long after baby learns to walk.
6.Read more ›
**Update** My son will be 4 in less than 2 months, and he still plays with this. It is his grocery cart or push mower depending on the mood. And it's just as sturdy as the day we bought it.
Update 2/24/14: Its been 3 years and this walker has held up beautifully. My 2nd child also used it as a walker and now both kids use it as a cart to push their toys in. Very pleased with the quality.
|Length: 0:31 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 10 month old loves this thing, and so does my 3 year old. It's sturdy and well made. Other wooden walkers tip easily but this one I'm less concerned bout my son hurting himself.Published 1 month ago by Michael Morand
Very well made and doesn't tip...perfect for our 10 month old baby granddaughter...she loves it and will use it as she learns how to walk on her own.Published 4 months ago by Arlo
We love it! It's beautiful, sturdy, and my almost o month old has no problem walking with it. It's heavy enough for her to pull herself up. Read morePublished 4 months ago by lexican
Pros: The quality seems to be very good.
Cons: (a) Seriously overpriced for what it is.
(b) Our baby was able to easily tip it over if he approached it from the... Read more
Brilliant design, excellent quality. Definitely needs heavy supervision, it's very easy for baby to run over their little toes. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
for my little critter, cricket, pudge, love bug he is almost ready other than it will wreak our hardwood floors and walls but that's ok.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
We purchased this walker at the end of 2012 for my now 4 year old. She still thoroughly enjoys playing with this, as does our 17 month old son. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer