HABA Animal upon Animal: Small and yet great! Pocket Sized Wooden Stacking Game (Made in Germany)
|Price:||$10.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A pocket-sized version of your favorite HABA game. A wobbly stacking game for 1-2 players aged 5 and up. Playing time: about 15 minutes. Made in Germany.
- Oh dear, This animal pyramid is a really wobbly business! One by one you try to stack your animals on top of each other, without any of them falling off.
- The die indicates how many animals can be stacked, where and who shall stack them. The aim of the game is to be the first to stack all your animals on the animal pyramid.
- Contents include: 13 animals (2 of each: kangaroo, frog, duck, hedgehog, butterfly, polar bear and 1 crocodile), 1 die with symbols & game instructions.
- The crocodile is about 2.5" long and other animals are about 1" long. As this is a pocket game, the pieces are considerably smaller than those in the original Animal Upon Animal. Great for travel!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HABA's pocket game series offers something for everyone! Who can resist the tiny miniature version of HABA's best-selling Animal upon Animal? You'll also find pocket-sized variations on other popular games featuring Flower Fairies and Princess Mina. Other favorites like Mix & Match Robbers, Number Dinosaur and Splish Splash Catapult that are perfect for little ones ages 3 to 5. Rox and Logic Labyrinth feature strategic angles for older children and adults. Measuring in at less than 5" x 5", these mini game boxes are perfect for on the go!
Roarrrrrr! The Animal Pyramid World Championships are under way. There are only two minutes left before the starting whistle is blown for the grand finale.
The players try to pile their animals, as skillfully as possible, to form a collective pyramid. But watch out! The animals must not fall off! Who will be the next Animal Tower Stacking World Champion?
Animal upon Animal Small and yet Great!
You build an animal pyramid. One by one you try to stack your animals on top of each other, without any of them falling off. The die indicates how many animals can be stacked, where and who shall stack them. The aim of the game is to be the fi rst to stack all your animals on the animal pyramid.
It is best to play on a fl at surface. Take the crocodile and place it between the two players. It is the fi rst animal of the pyramid. Distribute the remaining animals so that each player has one of each of the animals in front of him. Get the die ready.
13 animals (2 of each: kangaroo, frog, duck, hedgehog, butterfl y, polar bear and 1 crocodile), 1 die with symbols, Set of game instructions. Each piece except the crocodile is about one inch (2.5 cm) long. The crocodile is about two and a half inches (6.25 cm) long. They are considerably smaller than the pieces for Animal Upon Animal.
How to Play
What is on the die?
- A dot Take an animal from your provision and place it carefully anywhere on the pyramid.
- Two dots Take two animals from your provision and pile them carefully one after the other, with one hand, onto the pyramid.
- The hand Choose any of your animals and give it to another player who now has to pile the animal carefully on the pyramid.
- The question mark The other player now determines which of your animals you have to pile.
- The crocodile Take an animal from your provision and put it next to the mouth or tail of the crocodile so that both animals touch. Thus you enlarge the surface used for piling animals. From now on you can stack any new animal onto the one you have just added.
End of the Game
The game ends as soon as a player is left without animals. He wins and is elected best animal stacker of the day
More Favorite Pocket-Sized Games from HABA
In order to charm the treasures away from the mighty genie the players have to find the correct path through the mysterious cavern. However, the treasure map has been torn into many pieces … Whoever has a quick eye for combinations and can piece together the map won’t lose his way and will find the most treasure. An intriguing lickety-split, brainteaser game for 2-5 players ages 6-99.
Rox Card Game
The Druids are getting ready for the great Druidic contest. The aim of the contest is to restore order to the natural flow of elements. To be successful, every Druid must pay close attention and master sleight of hand. Only the quickest Druid will be able to put the symbols of the individual elements in the correct order and restore the natural flow of earth, water, fire, air and magic. If you manage to order the elements quickly enough and they pass the test of the magic eye, you will win the wild Druidic contest! A wildly fun card game for 2–4 players aged 7–99.
On the Hunt for Dinos
Dinos have been spotted in the jungle! All players make hasty tracks after them to experience this excitement with their own eyes. But it's not very easy at all to catch sight of these massive ancient creatures. Who will manage to uncover the sought after dinos and reach the goal first? A prehistoric dinosaur matching game for 2-4 players ages 5 to 99. Playing time: about 10 minutes.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
ridiculously small for any kind of purposeful use,...Read more