|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 2.6 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||3856|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HA-210|
HABA Magica Clutching Toy (Made in Germany)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.06. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This hand-crafted Magica colorful clutching, teething, wooden toy is easy to grasp for the young children's hands and perfect for babies aged 6 months and up.
- For first grabbing and rattling. Wooden shapes threaded on elastic. Measures approximately 4" x 3".
- For HABA responsibility is written in capital letters. We use wood that comes from sustainable forestry in Germany
- When applying colors, we use multiple layers of water-based, solvent-free lacquers making the surface extremely resistant to wear and tear allowing the toy to be taken from the hand to the mouth.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Design and quality “Made in Germany”
“What do your children‘s inventors actually do?” That’s a question we often get asked at HABA. The answer is simple - they think and tinker, design and discard, draw sketches and build models and they do all that with a good dose of creativity and a keen sense of what children need.
But they’re not alone; instead they’re in constant contact with construction and quality specialists - which materials are safe for children? How big do the balls have to be?
Every year, our inventors develop around 500 new games and toys for children. With HABA, everything is “Made in Germany” from the idea right through to the prototype!
Materials and suppliers
We follow a basic principle at HABA - each toy is only as safe as its materials! So wood, paints and fabrics are continually checked and improved. Just like our finished toys, our raw materials correspond to all safety standards and laws:
- We use woods from sustainable forestry in German forests
- All paints are water-based and solvent-free. For decades, we have been working together with German supply partners to only use first-class stains, varnishes and print colors
- Materials for toys that we don’t produce in Bad Rodach are checked and monitored in Germany in their unprocessed form (e.g. paints in liquid form).
Our Moby clutching toy first glimpses the light of day in Bad Rodach, as shown above. All HABA's wooden clutcing toys are still made in Germany.
Recently we expanded production to a wide range of countries. Naturally, our global manufacturers are carefully selected. We regularly visit production sites and check quality. HABA products that are made from fabric or plastic are produced by manufacturers that we inspect according to strict criteria, for example according to social standards (working hours, conditions and child labour). These manufacturers have been certified by various bodies, including ICTI*.
You can rely on HABA even when it doesn’t say “Made in Germany” on the packaging.
Before our rattles set off on their journey to you, they are put through their paces, just like all HABA toys. The tests exceed legal requirements - and they are particularly strict for toys and include:
- Submersion tests for testing the resistance of all individual parts with subsequent tensile test.
- Impact and fall tests
- Tests for flammability, saliva and sweat-proofness.
- We also use special stencils to check whether small parts can be swallowed by children under three years, and we check the string lengths of pull-along animals etc.
Tests are good, but experience is better
Things that are obvious in everyday life also stand true for toys. No test logos or regulations can replace a guardian‘s alertness! For example, please note the information on recommended ages: a safe toy for a child over three years can still be unsafe for a younger one.
Parents and children have treasured our toys as trusty companions for 70 years. We want them to always be able to trust HABA in the future too, so that’s why we’re always adapting our toys to meet the most up-todate regulations and guidelines. We are also continually optimising technology and our production processes.
Compare to similar items
This item HABA Magica Clutching Toy (Made in Germany)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Paragon Trading Post||Tom's Toys Beverly Hills||LaToys Etcetera||Maukilo||Paragon Trading Post||Maukilo|
|Item Dimensions||2.6 x 3.54 x 1.89 in||1.5 x 4 x 4 in||4.49 x 4.8 x 1.34 in||3.98 x 5 x 2.36 in||4.29 x 4.09 x 2.87 in||14.07 x 17.78 x 11.67 in|
Top customer reviews
A really love HABA toys and chose this product since it is Made in Germany. The dyes and wood used are non-toxic for teething children. Europe has more progressive laws in regards to toy safety so I feel safe knowing this was made by European standards.
I think this range of wooden toys is so much more interesting than the regular plastic toys
Actually the fact that the spheres are on the small works well for teething. The finish is Non-Toxic.