Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HABA Rainbow Whirls Pegging Game (Made in Germany)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The colored pegs and rings offer many different plug-in variations. The rings can also be piled up on the pegs making this game ideal for free-play
- For HABA responsibility is written in Capital letters. This game is made of Beech wood that comes from sustainable forestry in Germany
- When applying colors, we use multiple layers of water-based, solvent-free lacquers making the surface extremely resistant to wear and tear allowing the toy to be taken from the hand to the mouth
- Winner of these prestigious awards: creative child magazine game of the year, Dr. Toy best classic toys, Dr. Toy best vacation products, the National Parenting Seal of Approval 2011
- This 32 piece set includes wooden pegboard measuring 7.25" x 7.25". recommended for ages 2 - 6
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The brightly-colored pegs and rings are sure to bring hours of entertainment to the playroom - the color combinations are endless! the rings can also be piled up on the pegs. The stacking game is ideal for free play.
Compare with similar items
HABA Lighthouse Wooden Rainbow Stacker - 8 Piece Set (Made in Germany)
HABA My Very First Games - First Orchard Cooperative Game Celebrating 30 Years (Made in Germany)
Haba Rainbow House Pegging Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$9.00|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Tom's Toys Beverly Hills||The Highland Warehouse||Pampered Tot|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||3.23 x 8.27 x 8.27 in||9.49 x 2.99 x 3.19 in||8.86 x 8.94 x 2.8 in||7.87 x 10.24 x 2.6 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||0.7 lb||1.82 lbs||1.89 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If your child likes mega blocks or any sort of linking/connecting toy, this is the next step.
This is a toy that keeps growing and becoming more educational:
1. My LO likes it when I copy a little pattern she's made with a couple pegs. She claps and smiles at me. Someday, I hope to make a pattern on one half of the board and then have my kiddo either copy or mirror image the pattern on their side of the board.
2. I've also made a bunch of different patterns on the board (from very simple 8 peg patterns to big 3-D patterns) and taken photos. MY LO is very independent, so I know that someday she'll enjoy trying to copy the patterns in the pictures more than having mommy tell her what to do. I'm also going to have her .HABA--you totally need to include a pamphlet with patterns for kids to match as an older kid "upgrade"
3. It's also possible to make "peg pictures", though I wish we could buy additional peg pieces to give us more creative possibility.
This is a great toy and worth every penny.
Only complaint, the colors are a little odd. So it makes it hard to teach kids the color names... Teal? Fuscia? And there is a light blue and a dark blue. I wish instead of repeating blue they would have just made it a different color altogether like purple which isn't present in the set and would have been a good addition.
I have caught her trying to chew on the pegs during teething spells, although not recommended, they have held up to her little sharp chompers. I researched this company's manufacturing prior to purchasing just to ensure its safety in an instance such as teething.
I am beyond pleased. Stack them as high as they can go and let your little one knock them down!
Most recent customer reviews
Only complaint (stole from another reviewer but matches my sentiments...Read more