Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 3, 2014
TRASH, received: not working & with broken strap !
review imagereview image
on May 26, 2014
I filed a claim with the company because this watch looked good but did not work at all, i.m waitiing to hear from them but its taking a while
on March 2, 2017
I like how it looks on my hand
on August 6, 2015
quit working within days of me getting it...live and learn
price was too good to be true
Looks nice, but it is cheap quality. So for the price, no complains.
on July 7, 2016
This watch is very well constructed and is stylish, smooth and easy to wear and match due to its goldtone finish and design! Believe me..the price draws you in but the beauty and quality of this baby keeps you!!
on November 23, 2015
Band is a bit scratchy. Otherwise, fine.
on July 13, 2015
I really like this watch. When it came I was really impressed with the quality. I have to admit, it did take a little bit longer to arrive than I would have liked but I still like the product and would purchase from this seller again.
on June 2, 2015
This watch is just simply a fun watch. It is great for the summer months when you can coordinate with your wardrobe. It reminds me of a day at the beach. I will be getting a lot of use of this watch.
on January 30, 2015
Great!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.