Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on May 28, 2016
beautiful and so soft
on September 26, 2014
Great, thanks!
on July 19, 2014
Arrived in great shape.
on November 26, 2012
I am very happy with this product. I washed everything and it is all in perfect condition. Can't wait to put to use!
on April 30, 2012
Traditional bedding sets include a bumper and a quilt that shouldn't be used in an infants crib along with a bedskirt and typically a single set of sheets. HALO just introduced an updated version of what a bedding set should really look like based on the American Academy of Pediatrics warning to NOT use bumpers or blankets in your infants crib. This set includes a crib skirt and two coordinating sheets that look great together along with two sized SleepSack's that work as a safe alternative to a blanket! I have used HALO SleepSack's with all three of my boys and love them! I was thrilled to check out HALO's new Safe Sleep Crib Set for our baby on the way and can't wait to try the Swaddle version of the Sleep Sack. The skirt and sheets I received are very cute and the sheets are soft. This would be a perfect Baby Shower gift!!

Disclosure: I received a free Safe Sleep Crib Set to review on my website, A Mom's Take. Opinions are my own.
on April 20, 2012
FINALLY a company has created a crib set that has everything a nursery needs WITHOUT those dangerous bumpers! Why, oh, why do they still sell those bumpers. I like to call my bumpers a very expensive space hog. I never used them (of course not!) but I keep thinking I will do something crafty with them (I likely never will!) so they eat up a bunch of space in a spare closet. Not so smart. Here is some information on HALO's new crib sets and why they are a far safer alternative....

With the American Academy of Pediatrics now saying "no" to crib bumpers, HALO Innovations has introduced its own Safe Sleep Crib SetTMdesigned to create an attractive and safe sleep environment for babies.

The five-piece HALO Safe Sleep Crib Set consists of a HALO SleepSack wearable blanket, SleepSack Swaddle, both in 100% cotton; two coordinating crib sheets in soft cotton jersey; and a matching crib skirt.

"Too often parents `overdress' the crib with quilt and bumpers, both of which can pose a breathing threat for baby," comments Bill Schmid, founder of Halo Innovations. "The Halo SleepSack and SleepSack Swaddle are the only things a baby needs in the crib to stay warm and sleeping safely, and the soft jersey sheet provides a snug fit on the mattress.

Thank you HALO! I think all parents should buy one of these sets. They have everything you need for your nursery and nothing you don't. HALO sent me the "Caroline" set to check out and it is beautiful.

It is so pretty and the quality is fantastic. Right now you can pick up this set on Amazon for just $71.87 (20% off an already great deal!). You can't go wrong with the HALO Safe Sleep Crib Set. It is safe, made of great quality, affordable and comes in a variety of adorable styles to suit you decor. Click HERE to see the other styles available on Amazon.

To learn more about HALO visit then on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

*I was provided with the above mentioned product for purpose of review. The views expressed are 100% my own and I received no monetary compensation for my time.
on June 15, 2012
My son is 6 years old now. He's not a baby anymore. I keep asking him if he'd like the be my little baby again, but he says not and won't stop growing. Hmph!

It's amazing to see how many things have changed in 6 years for babies. Plenty of baby gear has come onto the scene that wasn't big or around at all when my son was little. Other things have become more and more common.

And there have been some new updates and changes that the American Academy of Pediatrics have recommended. If/when I would have another baby, I'll have to read up on these things really well. One of the recent changes that I've heard about from the American Academy of Pediatrics is no crib bumpers. While that has been commonplace for years, now we must start to adjust.

We received the green Halo Safe Sleep Crib Set. It is really cute. I could see this being a great accent to any nursery. It fits for boys or girls. The set contains 2-in-1 adjustable SleepSack Swaddle, a SleepSack Wearable Blanket, two 100% cotton jersey fitted crib sheets (one solid and one coordinating print) and on coordinating decorative crib skirt.

Whether for your own baby or a shower gift, this set is a must-have baby item. It contains all the great things that you'll need for baby to sleep safe and sound. This set is available in 6 varieties- Blue, Dog, Green, Caterpillar, Caroline, and Jumbo. Two each of girl, boy and gender neutral varieties. It gives you options for everyone.

I like that the sheets and sleepsacks are all cotton. They are so soft to the touch and perfect for baby. The designs are cute and easy to coordinate with other things in the nursery too. This is a must have set for every new mom and baby.
on May 2, 2012
With all of the talk about crib safety and SIDS, I have a tendency of becoming paranoid, whenever my little one is too quiet in the crib. HALO has answered the needs from parents with this comfortable, pretty and most importantly safe no-bumper crib set.

I have definitely been one to overdress the crib in the past, but this new no-bumper crib set makes the crib look pretty while keeping the baby safe. Thank you HALO!

The SleepSacks and the fitted crib sheets are made of 100 percent cotton, which makes them extremely soft. Everything is machine washable, and I love the fact that it has both neutral and gender specific colors to choose between. The embroidery is adorable, and I am a big fan of the sage green color of my Friendly Caterpillar set. It is easy on the eyes, and it fits in perfectly with the baby decor.

Disclosure: I received a free Safe Sleep Crib Set to facilitate a review on my website Frugality Is Free.
on April 19, 2012
I LOVE how much safer this crib set is than other ones that come with a bumper and blanket. The crib skirt is absolutely adorable and I love the SleepSack Wearable Blanket and Swaddle. It allows baby to stay warm without the worry of loose blankets and you can also swaddle without using large receiving blankets that may come loose overnight.

The SleepSack and Swaddle is also very breathable, keeps baby warm or keeps baby from getting too hot. The fitted sheets stay on the mattress wonderfully. I love the design and colors. I know I keep saying "I Love" a lot but I can't help it. It's a wonderful thing when you can still dress up your baby's crib and nursery and keep them safe during sleep at the same time. With this crib set, you don't have loose blankets and the annoying bumber that never stays attached anyway causing safety hazards.

Overall, this is a really, really great crib set!
on April 12, 2012
I really like that someone has finally gotten it right when it comes to a crib set! This set has literally all you need for a safe crib and safe sleep, all while making your crib attractive and cute! We are all concerned about safety when baby is in their crib and this set has everything to ensure the safest sleep possible. The HALO Safe Sleep Crib Set offers an alternative to the bulky bumpers and comforters commonly found in crib sets. All that bulky bedding is a threat to baby's breathing and safety. The SleepSack and SleepSack Swaddle do the job of keeping the baby warm - replacing blankets. The jersey sheet in the set provides a good, snug fit on the mattress. The darling crib skirt and the sheets are what give you the cute look so many of us want the crib to have - without compromising safety.

*I received a sample of the product for my review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.