|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$1.28 (7%)|
HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle, Baby Blue, Small
- 100% polyester
- 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby's sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby's best sleep and an easy transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Used by hospitals nationwide as their swaddle of choice for safe sleep education. "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Strong, adjustable fasteners ensure a perfect fit and resist breakouts for more secure swaddling. Unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Safe and secure swaddling, made easy
In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack Swaddle helps baby sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes baby’s arms to prevent the 'Moro' or startle reflex. And, it is the only 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. It’s the easy and safe way to swaddle.
Key Features of the HALO SleepSack Swaddle
Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
No need to unswaddle your baby for diaper changes.
Adjustable Fasteners for Perfect Fit
Generously-sized fasteners offer adjustability for a perfect fit.
Hip Healthy Swaddle
Unique, roomy sack design is recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as 'hip healthy'.
'Back is Best' for Safe Sleep
'Back is Best' embroidery reminds all caregivers to put babies on their backs to sleep.
HALO Helps Babies Sleep Safely
Our founder, Bill Schmid and his wife lost their first born to SIDS. From this tragedy, HALO and its mission were born. Today, HALO SleepSack wearable blankets is one of the leading choice of hospitals and are used to help babies sleep safely from the start.
Help us in our mission to Fight SIDS and keep all babies sleeping safely - a portion of your purchase will be used in partnership with non-profits and hospitals dedicated to educating families on safe sleep practices.
|SleepSack Swaddle||SleepSack||SleepSack Early Walker||SleepSack Big Kids|
|Sizes||Newborn (6 -12 lbs), Small (13-18 lbs)||Small (10-18 lbs), Medium (16-24 lbs), Large (22-28 lbs), XLarge (26-36 lbs)||Medium (16-24 lbs), Large (22-28 lbs), XLarge (26-36 lbs)||2-3T (25-40 lbs), 4-5T (30-50 lbs)|
|Fabric||100% Cotton, Microfleece, 100% Cotton Muslin, Plushy Dot Velboa||100% Cotton, Microfleece, 100% Cotton Muslin, Plushy Dot Velboa||Lightweight Knit, Microfleece||Lightweight Knit, Microfleece|
|3-Way Adjustable Swaddle Wrap||Swaddle your baby 3 different ways: arms in, arms up or arms out.|
|Inverted zipper for easy diapering.||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Roomy sack design promotes healthy hip development.||✓||✓|
|Sleeveless to reduce the risk of overheating.||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Foot openings to provide mobility and comfort for toddler. Tuck feet in at night for warmth.||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
This had such a huge impact on my son's sleep. And while we tried to wean him from it earlier, he continued to need it until he was about 5 months old. There's no way I could have swaddled him until he was that old, b/c the blankets just weren't big enough, and he was too strong. That meant that this product allowed us to ensure that he continued sleeping for 12 hours/night.
1. Heavy duty velcro stays on securely-I do not think they could get the velcro undone
2. Allows for the arms to be swaddled, but isn't too tight on them
3. Allows for access to the diaper easily for those middle of the night changes
4. The swaddle part is removeable if you just want to use the sack
5. washes very well and holds up to repeated use
6. it is the only swaddling product I have found that doesn't require much effort to put on, thus doesn't wake up the drowsy or sleeping baby (IF the sack itself is already on-we open up the swaddle part in the middle of the night for our 7 week old's feedings, and if she dozes off, we can quickly and easily swaddle her back up and not disturb her)
1. the legs are pretty free in there-if your child needs his or her legs to be secure also, this may not be the thing, but I haven't found that to be an issue with too many people
2. it is small and so far only sold in newborn size. Our 7 week old is very long for her age, and she really still needs to be swaddled but is outgrowing the sack in length. I am contemplating sewing patches on the back of our larger sleep sacks so that we can use the swaddle portion on those, but it would be nice if they made it in a larger size.
While in the NICU, we saw all the babies wrapped in HALO blankets. We were instructed to purchase one, and this is exactly what we did. We purchased the one you're looking at now on Amazon. Taking our little boy home for the first time was scary, but we knew exactly how to care for him. We had the best training for almost three months. Even still, his incredibly tiny size was intimidating, so we were very thankful to have this HALO SleepSack to help keep him warm and comfortable during the day and night.
The HALO SleepSack emulates the snugness of the womb by snuggly swaddling baby all around. Baby is tightly wrapped in a soft and warm environment, much like s/he was before birth.
We have only positive things to say about this item. It comes highly recommended, not only by us, but the entire NICU staff at Strong Memorial Hospital. If you have a newborn, we recommend purchasing this for them. If you’re looking to purchase a gift for a couple with a newborn, this is a great one! It will wrap their baby’s little body in warmth and comfort.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works well, however many children like my own are little Houdini's, and will still get their arms free.Published 1 day ago by Cabinetopia
Warm and snuggle and high quality. Fitting into this size at 2 months because the length on the NB size was too small!Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
My wife hates these but I think they're great. Our premature twins ran a little cool when they came home from the NICU and we fretted about using blankets in their crib. Read morePublished 7 days ago by GrayHayes
Our little one loved this sleep sack, he slept in this exclusively for the first few weeks. One note - it does get very toasty so if your baby sleeps hot this may be too warm for... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Jon
Its really poor quality fleece. its too bulky. I bought it thinking it would be the same as the pottery barn onePublished 12 days ago by Ellie46
These sleep sacks are awesome! When my baby was small I used them with his arms in to keep him wrapped up tight for naps and sleeping. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Marshall Mom
Our daughter was tiny at birth and a month early. We used this in the hospital for her and order one immediately for at home as she loved being swaddled. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Andrea