|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- The perfect partner to any halo , the halo base layer gown from comfortluxe performance fabric provides easy diaper access while keeping baby's skin comfortable and dry
- Lap shoulder design for easy dressing; rollover cuffs on sleeves prevent scratching
- The only garments to be awarded the seal of acceptance by the national eczema association, comfortluxe fabric helps to promote healthy skin by regulating body temperature and wicking moisture away where it evaporates quickly (twice as fast as cotton)
- Wearing this breathable base layer under a swaddle wearable blanket will keep your baby warmer when it's cool and cooler when it's warm, for a healthier, safer and more comfortable sleep
- Fits babies 6-12 pounds
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The HALO SleepSack replaces loose blankets for safer sleep.
HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket
Keep your child safe and warm with the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, this wearable blanket fits comfortably over your child's sleepwear, replacing loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. The SleepSack will quickly become part of your child's trusted bedtime routine, providing the secure feeling he or she needs to fall asleep fast and sleep soundly throughout the night. Its generous sack design provides ample leg room for kicking and proper hip development, while the inverted zipper makes diaper changes a breeze. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
Keeps Children Safe And Comfortable All Night
Since 2005, The American Academy of Pediatrics has recommended the use of wearable blankets for safe sleep. Unlike regular blankets, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is worn over your child's sleepwear, so it won't be kicked off. This means your child stays safe, warm, and comfortable all night. The inverted bottom zipper lets you change diapers easily, so there's no need to undress your baby. For comfort, its sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating, while the 'Back is Best' embroidery reminds all caregivers to place babies on their backs to sleep.
Recommended By Hospitals And Safety Organizations
The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries in North America to teach parents safe sleep practices. The sack design allows room for your baby's legs to move freely to ensure proper hip development, and has been approved as 'Hip Healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. It is the only wearable blanket to carry the gold seals from First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
HALO’s Mission: Help Babies Sleep Safely
HALO’s founder Bill Schmid and his wife lost their first born to SIDS. From this tragedy, HALO and its mission were born. For over 15 years we've been educating parents about safe sleep practices and have supported non-profit organizations such as First Candle/SIDS Alliance. Since 2005, the American Academy of Pediatrics has suggested the use of wearable blankets. Today, HALO SleepSack wearable blankets are a trusted choice of hospitals, and are used throughout North America to help babies sleep safely from the start.
HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket At A Glance:
- Replaces loose blankets for safer sleep
- Generous sack design is recognized as 'Hip Healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Used by more than 1,250 hospitals to teach safe sleep practices
- Available in various styles from newborn to 5T
|SleepSack Swaddle||SleepSack||SleepSack Early Walker||SleepSack Big Kids|
|Sizes||Newborn (6 -12 lbs), Small (13-18 lbs)||Small (10-18 lbs), Medium (16-24 lbs), Large (22-28 lbs), XLarge (26-36 lbs)||Medium (16-24 lbs), Large (22-28 lbs), XLarge (26-36 lbs)||2-3T (25-40 lbs), 4-5T (30-50 lbs)|
|Fabric||100% Cotton, Microfleece, 100% Cotton Muslin, Plushy Dot Velboa||100% Cotton, Microfleece, 100% Cotton Muslin, Plushy Dot Velboa||Lightweight Knit, Microfleece||Lightweight Knit, Microfleece|
|3-Way Adjustable Swaddle Wrap||Swaddle your baby 3 different ways: arms in, arms up or arms out.|
|Inverted zipper for easy diapering||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Roomy sack design promotes healthy hip development||✓||✓|
|Sleeveless to reduce the risk of overheating||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Foot openings to provide mobility and comfort for toddler. Tuck feet in at night for warmth.||✓||✓|
The perfect partner to any halo sleep sack, the halo base layer gown from comfortluxe performance fabric provides easy diaper access while keeping baby's skin comfortable and dry lap shoulder design for easy dressing; rollover cuffs on sleeves prevent scratching the only garments to be awarded the seal of acceptance by the national eczema association, comfortluxe fabric helps to promote healthy skin by regulating body temperature and wicking moisture away from baby's skin where it evaporates quickly (twice as fast as cotton) wearing this breathable base layer under a sleep sack swaddle wearable blanket will keep your baby warmer when it's cool and cooler when it's warm, for a healthier, safer and more comfortable sleep; fits babies 6-12 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008ZBNB84
- Item model number: 219
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: