ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, 13.5 Pound
- A natural and gentle cleaner
- Resealable pouch
- No harsh chemicals
- enviromentally sensible
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Baking Soda Resealable Bag
For more than 170 years, people have chosen pure and effective ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda for uses throughout their homes — from baking and cleaning to deodorizing and kids’ activities. And bigger jobs call for a bigger bag: The resealable waterproof bag keeps your baking soda fresh, and is easy to take with you wherever you need it, inside and out, without messy spills.
Features & Benefits
Perfect for use and storage in high-moisture areas, this easy-to-close large bag is great for pools, laundry, or top-to-bottom spring cleaning.
Skip the harsh chemicals with ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda. It’s the safe, gentle option for cleaning every room in the home.
Just a sprinkle of ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda absorbs even the toughest odors with the power of sodium bicarbonate.
ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda can be used for simple, fun kids’ projects like play clay, watercolors, and erupting volcanoes!
ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, 13.5 Pound
Size: 13.5 Pound (Pack of 1)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also discovered that making a paste of baking soda and peroxide works WONDERS on porcelain bathtubs. We can't use bleach because it damages the finish, and nothing was making a dent in the stains in it, no matter how hard we scrubbed. I layered the paste on and let it sit for an hour or so, then scrubbed the heck out of it, filled the tub with hot water, and let that soak for another hour or so (I pulled in the bottom edge of the shower curtain liner and let it soak as well). When I drained the tub, I couldn't believe how clean it looked! This will be my only tub cleaning method from here on out!
1 cup citric acid (best price; Citric Acid Powder - Ultra Fine Pure Powdered Crystals - Natural Preservative Food Grade Quality (16 oz) )
2 cups baking soda (definitely Arm & Hammer brand)
20-30 drops of essential oil- I prefer Lavender but you can use just about anything!
A tiny bit of water
...and in case you were wondering what the heck bath fizzy bombe are, here is an easy home recipe. The kids love em!
1. Mix together citric acid and baking soda in a bowl. I find that the easiest way to mix the two powders is actually to sift them back and forth between two bowls.
2. Add essential oils. Mix rapidly with your hands before the mixture has a chance to fizz
3. Spray water onto the mixture a tiny bit at a time, and continue mixing. You probably need less water than what you think! Aim for where it is still pretty crumbly but will just hold its shape when you squeeze it hard in your hand.
4. Pack the mixture tightly into your mold(s).
5. Let your bomb(s) dry for a couple of hours in a warm, dry place.. Keep them out of direct sunlight though. I like to place the bombs in a little "nests" of tissue paper. It seems to help them dry better, and stops round ones from getting flat on the bottom.
- Great value! I was unable to even find a bag this size anywhere else, but the price per pound is excellent.
- Works as expected. I used this baking soda to make bath bombs and it worked just the way it was supposed to.
- Wonderful resealable bag! This bag is a lifesaver! I am not sure what I would have done without it! It works great to keep moisture out of that bag which is very important for bath bomb makers here in FL where there is very high humidity.
- Not always available. I noticed that this product is not always available on Amazon. This is inconvenient, as you can not rely on Amazon to have this product when you need it if you make bath bombs for a living.
Top international reviews
content of the bag. It is false advertising not to.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.