Order it now. Sold by Common Cents Distributors and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, 13.5 Pound
- A natural and gentle cleaner
- Resealable pouch
- No harsh chemicals
- enviromentally sensible
- 12 lb; bag and inexpensive
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 13.5 Pound
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1 cup citric acid (best price; Citric Acid Powder - Ultra Fine Pure Powdered Crystals - Natural Preservative Food Grade Quality (16 oz))
2 cups baking soda (definitely Arm & Hammer brand)
20-30 drops of essential oil- I prefer Lavender but you can use just about anything!
A tiny bit of water
...and in case you were wondering what the heck bath fizzy bombe are, here is an easy home recipe. The kids love em!
1. Mix together citric acid and baking soda in a bowl. I find that the easiest way to mix the two powders is actually to sift them back and forth between two bowls.
2. Add essential oils. Mix rapidly with your hands before the mixture has a chance to fizz
3. Spray water onto the mixture a tiny bit at a time, and continue mixing. You probably need less water than what you think! Aim for where it is still pretty crumbly but will just hold its shape when you squeeze it hard in your hand.
4. Pack the mixture tightly into your mold(s).
5. Let your bomb(s) dry for a couple of hours in a warm, dry place.. Keep them out of direct sunlight though. I like to place the bombs in a little "nests" of tissue paper. It seems to help them dry better, and stops round ones from getting flat on the bottom.
I use this for cleaning and getting rid of stubborn odors everywhere, and it just works. I seriously don't know why it is so overpriced from this merchant though.
Aside from that first time blunder, I'm pretty happy with this purchase. My gym clothes sometimes come out of the wash with that lingering sweaty stank to them, but not anymore. So mission accomplished, baking soda. Its a big bag too, so it'll last me a while, and I'm happy with the purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this huge bag because I use this stuff ALL the time! It has a handy zipper close.Published 2 days ago by Taylor
It's a very big bag of baking soda. Not much more needs to be said.Published 5 days ago by horsedreamer72
Love the convenience of buying in bulk for our swimming pool water. Folks say this is the best our water has ever looked... and they're right. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Pamela Krieg
I use baking soda to make toothpaste and deodorant. I also use it as laundry detergent and a hair cleanser. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Joe Territo
Multi-use product for cleaning, deodorizing and many other applications.Published 8 days ago by Carpinska