HAMSWAN Gaming Headset 2.4GHz Wireless Headphones with Detachable Mic and Rechargeable Battery for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, PC, and TV
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The HAMSWAN 2.4GHz Wireless Gaming Headset is specially designed for XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, PS3 and PS4 to amplify both game and chat sounds and control them separately via a special circuit design
- Adopting digital wireless technology allows you to wirelessly operate the headset at a distance of 6~10 m from the transmitter
- The 40mm speaker has such a high sensitivity that each subtle sound detail can be heard clearly during the game
- The microphone is designed to be removable and can be plugged in and out as you need
- High-capacity lithium battery supports up to 12 hours working and can be fully charged in about 5 hours via a USB cable. Microsoft Adapter or Kinect is Needed for Use with Xbox One
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
• Users can control game and chat voice volume, mute, pairing, powering on and off easily with buttons on right earphone housing.
• Snug noise reducing design keeps you isolated from outside noise while preventing others from being disturbed by your game or overhearing battle plans.
• Extendable padded headband accommodates child through adult users.
• Frequency Range: 2MHz
• Transmission Rate: 8dBm
• Receiving/Transmit Distance: 10-20 ft (6-10M)
• Lithium Battery: 1200mA
• Working Hours: 12h
• Charging Time: about 5h
• Frequency Range: 2MHz
• Transmit Range: 3dBm
• 1 x Transmitter
• 1 x Wireless Headset
• 1 x Fiber Optical Cable
• 2 x USB-USB Micro Cable
• 1 x 3.5-3.5 Cable
• 1 x 3.5-2.5 Cable
• 1 x Detachable Microphone
• 1 x Manual Guide
• Follow instructions in the manual to ensure correct and safe connection to equipment.
• Remove protective plastic covers from both ends of optical cable prior to use.
• Charge Headset for 5-8 hrs prior to first use.
• Microsoft Adapter or Kinect needs to be purchased separately for use with Xbox One.
• Try to keep away from the radio interference and use the USB with fiber Optical Cable, the audio quality will be better.
Mic does not work properly
A: This headset only compatible with PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. If use it on smartphone, a 3.5-3.5mm cable will be needed.
B: Please check if the setting was correct as there are different settings on multi-platform (on our user manual).
C: Please check if the mute button is on.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact HAMSWAN Customer Service.
Top Customer Reviews
- The setup couldn't have been simpler. I just plugged the transmitter into a usb port and Windows detected the device and did it's thing. I selected the headset as the output device and that was it.
- Sound quality. As good as a lot of people are reporting. I'm very impressed especially for the price.
- Comfort.They are comfortable, even for 3hr+ gaming sessions and fit completely over the ears.
- Price. I wanted a wireless headset and the other options that I saw were usually quite a bit more.
- Battery life. Long lasting. I've played 4 or 5 hour sessions with no issues but haven't pushed them beyond that.
- MIC issues. Didn't have a problem. The mic worked from the get go. I just plugged it in and went to using it.
- They "feel" a little cheap. Don't think they would withstand much abuse.
- ON/OFF and PAIRING buttons are very loosely fit and will rattle when you move your head. It's not that big a deal when playing games since you probably won't be able to hear it.. and it can easily be fixed with a little scotch tape if it really bothers you, but still, it's there.