- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 9.5 x 3.2 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00J0EE1D4
- Item model number: 3D PLA-1KG1.75-ORN
- Average Customer Review: 222 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
HATCHBOX PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Orange
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 210°C (356°F - 410°F)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
Specifications for this item
|Part Number||3D PLA-1KG1.75-ORN|
|Number of Items||1|
|Model Number||3D PLA-1KG1.75-ORN|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Welcome to HATCHBOX 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates HATHCHBOX 3D Printer's PLA, making this material more suitable for the ecological balance. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerItem is boxed with user manual
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 222 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(I paid $21.15 for this filament, and that is what my review was based on for quality/price)