- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 9.5 x 3.2 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00J0H8EWA
- Item model number: 3D ABS-1KG1.75-BLK
- Average Customer Review: 343 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
HATCHBOX ABS 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C - 240°C (410°F - 464°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
|Part Number||3D ABS-1KG1.75-BLK|
|Number of Items||1|
|Model Number||3D ABS-1KG1.75-BLK|
|Size||Pack of 1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Welcome to HATCHBOX 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm. ABS or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It's ability to with stand higher temperatures, ABS is one of the most popular and commonly chosen material on the market. ABS can be used for full functional models, and is the closest material to real production models. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with ABS. Why we love it: Prints at higher temperature Tough and durable Requires less manual finishing Process in acetone for polished finish.
Size: Pack of 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerItem ships from Iceland. Duty charges (if any) will be paid by Canion3D.
343 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 343 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Fairly average price
* Good layer adhesion
* Reliable dimensional accuracy
* Recommended print settings on the spool label (this is so important)
* Long shelf life
There isn't really anything magical about this filament - it is reliable which I think is more important. No more / less than expected amounts of warping for ABS, lower printing temp than usual with ABS, produces strong prints.
Remember that print settings vary between printers:
Print Temp: 210 Celsius
Build Plate Temp: 80 Celsius
Layer Height: 0.1mm - 0.2mm
Retraction: 1mm - 2mm
Outline Walls: 1 @ 100% infill, 2 @ 75% infill, no more than 3-4
Top/Bottom Walls: more than 0.5mm (probably around 0.8mm or more)
Print Speeds: I run at 3600/min or 60/sec just fine. Use 300/min (5/sec) for the first layer to improve plate adhesion.
Recommend a brim at 15+ walls at 2 layers (if available) to help warping
Recommend a heated / enclosed environment
You do have to watch the diameter closely of any brand of filament as it does vary from spool to spool (the current spool I'm using, the filament measures egg shapped between 1.69 and 1.74mm) and you'll need to adjust the Extrusion Multiplier accordingly.
If the diameter changes enough from what the printer was calibrated for, it can cause gaps, holes or weak areas in your print if it is smaller, or it can cause a nozzle jams if it is larger in diameter.
Shoving too much plastic into the nozzle will result in melted plastic flowing upwards into the heat break. It will cool there and the extruder will have a harder and harder time feeding filament.
This will result in a jam.
Here is a picture of a 12 sided dome printed on a ROBO3D with a single extruder and with HATCHBOX ABS. The translucent band near the bottom is to allow leds to shine through and it was printed with Taulman T-Glase.
I was happy with the way it came out.