|Item Weight||13.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||17.13 x 5.51 x 1.18 inches|
|Blade Length||35 Centimeters|
HAUTMEC 14 in. Universal Hand Saw - 11 TPI Fine Cuts Wood Saw - Professional Universal Saws for Wood, Laminate And Plastic - Crosscut Saw, HT0024
Enhance your purchase
|Blade Length||35 Centimeters|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17.13 x 5.51 x 1.18 inches|
|Number of Teeth||11|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNIVERSAL : HAUTMEC 14 in. Wood cutting saws, a short compact universal wood saw to many uses around the house, this wood saw makes quick work of limbs, boards, PVC, trees branches and a variety of other materials
- FINE AND PRECISE CUTS : Features 11 teeth per inch/12 points per inch for delivering aggressive and quick fine cuts on the push and pull strokes, you can make fine cuts in all types of timber, insulation and panel
- SHARP TEETH AND RIGID BLADE: Triple-ground and induction hardened teeth for long lasting sharpness and faster clean wood cutting; Thicker blade which results in less power-consuming side vibrations and makes straighter cuts
- ULTIMATE GRIP : Ergonomically designed large comfortable handle makes everything under control when woodworking; Straight angles on handle design provide a handy way to mark 45- and 90-degree angles that carpenter in a carpentry want to create
- IDEAL FOR YOUR TOOLBOX : Designed for all-purpose woodworking applications, for site work cutting thick Hardwoods as well as softwoods, also for variety of other cutting taskss,use it for gardening, cutting tree branches, even cutting PVC pipe, for professionals & amateurs aswell as hobbyist, DIY maintenance or site work
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HAUTMEC Hardpoint Hand Saw 14in for medium thick materials, such as plywood, ordinary wood, fiberboard and chipboard or plastics; HAUTMEC Hardpoint hand saw with substantially thicker blade which results in less power-consuming side vibrations; HAUTMEC Hardpoint hand saw with screwed, one-piece two-component ergonomic handle, placed lower down on the blade, which provides even distribution of power along the toothline; Straight angles on handle design provide a handy way to mark 45- and 90-degree angles; HAUTMEC Hardpoint hand saw with triple-ground teeth,11 points per inch for rip and crosscut, razor sharp heat induction hardening; HAUTMEC Hardpoint hand saw with low-friction coating on blade and extra plastic protection on teeth and hard paper sleeve around blade.
Carbon Steel Blade
Triple Cutting Edge: Triple-ground edge tooth make it 50% faster than traditional handsaws
Induction Hardened Tech
Carbon Steel Blade with induction hardened tech stay sharp for longer time.
14 Inch Handsaw
Features 14 inch long blade can cut up to 7 inch O.D. Ideal for much cutting.
High Quality ABS Handle
New ABS handle with comfortable TPR rubber for sturdy connecting and long time using
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Basics Pull Hand Saw with Double Edge Cutting For Woodworking - 13-inch
IRWIN MARATHON ProTouch Fine-Cut Handsaw, 15-inch (2011200)
IRWIN Tools ProTouch Coping Saw (2014400), Blue & Yellow
SUIZAN Japanese Ryoba Pull Saw 7 Inch Double Edge Hand Saw for Woodworking
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||HAUTMEC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SUIZAN JAPAN|
|Item Dimensions||17.13 x 5.51 x 1.18 inches||26.25 x 3.6 x 1.5 inches||1.3 x 18.39 x 5.3 inches||13.5 x 3 x 1.68 inches||15.75 x 2.76 x 0.79 inches|
Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Teeth arn't agressive, so it'll take some time and patience to make depth. .
All in all, very happy. I will say that the label makes for a mess on teh blade once well used.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 30, 2021