Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 32 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 14, 2007, 8:29:10 AM PST
E. Toth says:
I never received my order #105-4984217-3507449

Please send ASAP

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2008, 3:01:00 AM PST
don't worry - i have not recieved my order yet either. And apparently amazon.com has NO customer service because i am unable to speak to ANYBODY about this issue because i do not live in the USA. SO i am just waiting really - i dont know what else to do? i don't know if my order is just late or if its lost or whats going to happen because NO ONE will tell me or update me!! This is the most usless service i have found on the net to date.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 5, 2008, 10:38:59 PM PST
Jeffery says:
Mate I'm in Australia ordered a DVD was due today no go i've bought books,cd's etc before from them no probs but maybe just a little late ?I'm getting a bad feeling usually stuff arrives a couple of days before the estimated delivery time also can't really seem to find where to query if it doesn't arrive..

Posted on Sep 29, 2009, 12:33:38 PM PDT
I have not received my books either, and I do not live in the US.
Does anyone know where we can email a complaint?

Posted on Oct 4, 2009, 11:36:43 PM PDT
Sanjeet Teri says:
I have also not received the book either.. IKindly let me know the details how can we reach Amazon.com to claim refund or the book.

Posted on Apr 22, 2010, 5:02:24 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Apr 22, 2010, 5:02:49 PM PDT]

Posted on May 20, 2010, 1:13:54 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 20, 2010, 1:36:25 PM PDT]

Posted on Aug 18, 2010, 12:21:26 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 18, 2010, 12:25:50 AM PDT
Same with me. I haven't received my book also. Order ID : 103-6268751-8940210. (Dubai). I ordered it 3 months ago on May 12th.

This was the first time i was shopping from amazon. Before i had this imaginary good reputation about amazon but now its shattered.

please let me know if i can get a refund or can i purchase some thing else for my hard earned money.

Posted on Aug 27, 2010, 10:24:41 AM PDT
chynakitz says:
SAme with me...I havent received my return package and the book replacement...and I already received my credit card bill for 2 books I havent received.....

I was told to wait til sept 15.... i dont know where in my country they sent the book.... I shdve ordered in my local bookstore...arrrgh! I really hate waiting....

Posted on Dec 14, 2010, 2:50:26 PM PST
R. Carey says:
I haven't recieved my order either. I will never use amazon again and will tell everyone I know to boycott them as well

Posted on Dec 17, 2010, 4:33:16 PM PST
Same haven't received my discs been waiting 10 days now, I'm not blaming the weather as it's nothing really in uk. For the love of god not long to Christmas day, I better get them on the phone and demand another, I'm not letting them take my money for nothing... NOT A HAPPY BUNNY

Posted on Dec 20, 2010, 1:36:53 AM PST
Even I didn't recieve my order. Teh estimated delivery is December 9th but I haven't recieved the product.

There is no customer care service also. With whom should we talk? Please help.

Posted on Dec 30, 2010, 3:59:02 AM PST
I ordered two items on the 3rd of December - one was to arrive by the 9th at the latest, the other 17th at the latest. It's now December 30th, where on earth are they!?

Posted on Feb 8, 2011, 7:34:22 PM PST
Rob Gow says:
Same here. I have not received my book which I ordered and paid for November 19, 2010 (nearly 3 months ago!). Even paid for the so-called expedited international shipping! (expedited? - LOL). I am unable to find a customer service email or telephone contact. Why is Amazon customer service so elusive ? This is my first time buying goods from Amazon - and looks like it will be my last if the book does not arrive soon. Where is customer service??????

Posted on Feb 13, 2011, 12:54:39 PM PST
LVmom says:
I ordered my books. Mail man said he dropped them in my front porch for my convience, but I never recieved the packages. He delivered to the wrong house. None of my family members recieved anything. Now, I don't know how to file a claim or talk to Amazon customer service. This is the first time it ever happened to me. Usually, Amazon is good, but now I have to think about if I ever want to purchase Amazon products ever again. I didn't realize they do not have customer service, ugh!!! I will be shopping for my stuff on Ebay instead. I was a Amazon fan! I purchased a lot of things from this website, but it looks like their service needs to update or else they will loose buyers.

Posted on Mar 9, 2011, 3:19:58 PM PST
Dear Amazon,

I ordered and paid on January 31, but I still haven't received my order.
Could you please help? I'm from Brazil, and this is not my first order (I received everything in my lastest order).
My order # is: #105-4378244-6165805

Mauricio

Posted on May 26, 2011, 5:40:13 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 26, 2011, 6:03:55 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2011, 4:34:19 AM PDT
Hongquan An says:
You are absolutely right , I am not live in the USA and I just can't find any customer number or email on the amazon website , it is already passed estimated delivery date but I get nothing , Amazon really makes me feel helpless . It is the worst online shopping website I ever used . I think after this time I will be using ebay .

Posted on Aug 23, 2011, 12:50:02 PM PDT
I ordered a book that never was delivered. I intended to write a review. This is so frustrating and they apparently have no customer service. I was told that I have two-day service, but it is more like two -week lack of service. Bob Small, MA.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011, 9:37:53 PM PDT
Ami says:
Haven't received my order yet. I m using subscribe and save. Such lousy service. I am short on supply and I absolutely need them. I don't know whom to talk to. Is there a number or email customer service.....?

Posted on Dec 5, 2011, 12:09:09 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 5, 2011, 5:28:52 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 25, 2011, 5:18:16 PM PST
Phyllis says:
I have ordered books from Amazon many times and they have always arrived long before the due date. This time however, I have spend $90 and am still waiting for the books. According to the 'track you package' it arrived in Australia on 13 December.... it is now 26 Dec and I still have not received them....... there is no one to ask, no re-course and no books...... what to do and who to ask no one knows. If they don't arrive it will be the last time I buy from Amazon......

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2011, 3:25:17 PM PST
Hi Phyllis,
I experienced similar situation from my order in November.
You can actually communicate with Amazon's customer service by clicking 'help' button on the top right corner > then 'contact us' (a yellow button).

I did that, and the customer service officer has been reassuring. I am waiting for my books to reach Singapore before 9th Jan. Hope it reaches.

All the best in getting your order!

Posted on Apr 18, 2013, 12:26:57 AM PDT
It also happened to me as I live in Turkey. It really takes time to find the right channel to reach amamzon customer service.
The trick is to go to "help button" at tho home page first, then the click yellow "contact us button", select the option " shipped but not received" and try " chat option" . Makse sure you have the order number and tracking number ready for you.. I did it and connected with an operator and the guy on the other end was also helpful and reassuring and promised to make a refund.
Hope it will work this time .

Posted on Oct 31, 2013, 6:04:45 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 14, 2016, 9:35:20 AM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  31
Total posts:  32
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2016