HAVEN OUTERWEAR Women's Shrunken Puffer Coat
- Shell: 100% Polyester; Fill: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash
- Chilly days are no match for this cropped puffer coat featuring a funnel-neck and wide channel quilting for additional warmth. An elastic drawcord hem, front zipper, and wide under placket with zig-zag stitching help block out the wind.
- This wind-resistant, mid-weight shrunken puffer has down alternative fill for moderate warmth.
- Front pockets keep your hands toasty.
- Model is between 5’8” and 5’9” and wearing a size Small.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - Chilly days are no match for this cropped puffer coat featuring a funnel-neck and wide channel quilting for additional warmth. An elastic drawcord hem, front zipper, and wide under placket with zig-zag stitching help block out the wind.
Keep out the cold in exceptional style with Haven Outerwear. Our collection of premium jackets and coats for women feature weather-ready fabrics, ultra-plush fill, and luxurious faux fur trims for cold-weather style all under $100. From a down puffer jacket to a chic trench coat or a timeless wool coat, Haven Outerwear keeps you warm at irresistible prices all season long.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0733SP9VT
- Item model number: LR17-081
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 1, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Very thick and insulated so that you stay warm despite the temperature. I wore this during a recent snow and was not cold at all. It also keeps you completely protected from the wind.
- Waterproof material keeps the rain from soaking in.
- Fleece interior in the pockets keeps your hands warm and cozy. There are also zippers on the pockets so that you make sure keys and other items don't fall out.
- The funnel neck flares up just enough to keep your neck warm and protected from the wind.
- Shrunken fit means you stay warm without looking like the Michelin man. I am tall (5'10") and the coat hits right under my belly button.
- No hood means you will need to carry an umbrella if you live where it snows or rains.
- The arms are a bit too short. Again, I'm tall so I have longer arms than the average woman. If they were only a few inches longer, this would be the perfect coat for me.
Most recent customer reviews
The zipper and hardware are nice.Read more