|Item model number||HV-F2068|
|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.87 x 11.81 x 1.34 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.87 x 11.81 x 1.34 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||MicroDIMM|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||April 23, 2017|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
havit 5 Fans Laptop Cooling Pad for 14-17 Inch Laptop, Cooler Pad with LED Light, Dual USB 2.0 Ports, Adjustable Mount Stand (Black)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (40%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quiet Working Fans: Five Fans (1 x big fan: 110mm, 4 x small fans: 85mm) with Eye-catching red LED light, optimize heat dissipation effect for 14"-17" Laptops (The brighter the light is, the faster the speed will be)
- Ergonomic Comfort: Build with big non-slip baffle, effectively prevent laptop slipping off; Adjustable height to meet different needs when working or playing game, comfortable for natural point of view.
- Extra Usb Ports: Equipped two USB 2.0 ports for data transmission or connecting other devices. Easily adjust the speed of flow and switch off the fans via the scroll wheel.
- Build with high-quality metal mesh draws heat away from laptop, reliable.
- Universal Compatibility: The light and portable laptop cooling pad works with most laptops up to 17 inch. Meet your needs when using laptop home/ office, work/ games. Warm Tips: The packaged cable is USB to USB connection. Type C connection devices need to prepare an Type C to USB adapter .
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HAVIT HV-F2068 Laptop Cooler – Cooling Pad Chill Mat with 5 Quiet Fans, Dual USB 2.0 Ports and Adjustable Height
Superior Cooling, Whisper Quiet
5 Quiet fans create a noise-free & interference-free environment for you. Provides total 65 CFM of air flow to draws heat away from your laptop.
Anti-slip & Ergonomic Comfort
Build with big non-slip baffle, effectively prevent laptop slipping off
With the help of ergonomic design and adjustable height setting, the HAVIT HV-F2068 laptop cooler provides you with the most relaxing incline angle for all-day viewing.
Extra USB Ports
Need extra USB ports while using HAVIT HV-F2068 laptop cooler? Just plug it into one of the two USB ports on the laptop cooler.
Dimensions: 403 x 300 x 34MM
Fan Size: Total of 5 fans @ 110 x 110 x 15MM(1PC); 85 x 85 x 15MM(4PCS)
Fan Rotating Speed:1000RPM±10%(110MM x 1PC) ; 1500RPM±10%(85MM x 4PCS)
Material: ABS + HIPS + MENTAL MESH
Rated Voltage: DC 5.0V
Rated Current: 0.5-0.86±5%
Air flow: 13±10% (Single fan)
Length of USB cable: 60cm
USB Port: 2
Weight: 1.76 lbs
1x HAVIT HV-F2068 laptop cooling pad
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sturdy material, stout little legs and a small lip that keeps the laptop from sliding, although, if you're on a flat surface it's not going to slide anyway.
It fits my 15.6 laptop perfectly and could hold a slightly bigger machine with ease.
If you're looking for a pad to cool your gaming system then this is the one you want.
I decided to try the Havit 5 fan unit here, and I am extremely surprised and pleased. I'm writing on this laptop right now, sitting on my sofa, and this huge old laptop has been on all day. The laptop is actually cool to touch! I really like the wheel on the side that lets you set the fan speed, but even at the highest speeds it is very quiet (many cooling pads have fans that give off an irritating whine.) The small legs on the pad do a nice job of lifting the pad off of whatever surface you've got it on (and they can be retracted) and they seemed designed well and not prone to breaking.
The bright red LEDs ALMOST kept me from buying this, since I often have the laptop on my bedside table at night, in a dark room. But my laptop completely covers the lights, so no problem there.
The ONLY nit I have to pick is that a couple of the little rubber pads that are stuck on the bottom of the pad have fallen off and I've lost them, But that is minor compared to the fact that this cooling pad actually cools my previously non-coolable laptop!
Top reviews from other countries
2/ MISLEADING PRODUCT INFO: The listing says "Extra USB Ports: Equipped two USB 2.0 ports for data transmission or connecting other devices". What it does not say anywhere in the product info is that one of those ports is used to connect the pad to the laptop for power. Therefore there are zero extra USB ports because you lose one on your laptop to connect the device, unless you power it from a 5v DC source (which still requires to be connected to the USB port on the pad). Very misleading.
3. USB PORT NOT WORKING PROPERLY: the 'spare' USB port connects and disconnects constantly. I have tested this with several devices and it's the same every time. I assume this is a fault on my pad rather than a design fault as I can't see others mentioning it. I'll put this down to poor or non-existent quality control.
4. Build quality is flimsy.
5. On a positive note the fans are relatively quiet.
In summary, this is really not good value for money. It doesn't do what it is supposed to and I cannot recommend it. The abundance of five star reviews does call into question their veracity.
Anyway let's get to the actual cooling. During light computer use such as browsing using this pad reduces core temps by about 5 to 6 degrees as measured by hwinfo. During heavy use such as aaa gaming this product was less effective for me, as during heavy use the laptop and gpu fans both activate and this product becomes less effective as the laptops own cooling system takes over. During heavy gaming using the cooling pad only made a couple of degrees difference versus not using it and i was a bit disappointed with this.
So can i recommend it? All things considered i think yes (just). For the price i think it does a good job especially if your laptop is in warm surroundings. However for hard-core gamers i don't think it makes enough of a difference to temps, perhaps having more powerful fans would have solved this.
So all in all a good product but not outstanding it gets four stars from me for normal use but three for heavy gaming usage.
This pad is not a refrigerator. Nor is it going to fix a faulty laptop. It can complement the laptop's cooling system, not replace it.
There are a few things that can go wrong with a laptop's cooling system:
- The fans can get clogged full of dust and reduce airflow. Use a can of compressed air to clean it out
- Laptop's air intake should be from the bottom, not the sides. Blowing air at the bottom of the laptop is not going to help if there are no vents at the bottom. It might cool the body but not the processor
- The thermal paste on the processor can dry up. The paste that comes with most laptops is low quality anyway. Again blowing air into laptop won't help if the processor can't transfer its heat to the heatsink
If you've already cleaned out your laptop and air vents are at the bottom, then this pad would work very well.
I have a Dell XPS 15, which I occassionally use for gaming. XPS cannot run decent gaming titles without becoming a furnace.
By putting this pad underneath, the average processor temperature reduced from 93 to 83. Even more drastic is the effect on the body, which feels 20 degrees cooler, going from "too hot to touch" to slightly warm.
It doesn't boost the performance. Atleast not directly. The 10-degree drop in processor temperature means I could increase the voltage going into the processor without worrying about overheating. And higher voltage results in better performance.
Big plus is the multi zone cooling where others have only a couple of fans that are not as efficient.
Cool light up fans make it look fancy in the dark.
you dont loose your USB port as there are two on the cooling pad. (plug power from laptop to cooler, then your free to use spare for what you need.
Added bonus of the control of fan speed at your finger tip. and even at it's high setting the cooling pad is super Quiet.