HAWKUNG 2pcs 300mm 8mm T8 Stainless Steel Threaded Rod Lead Screw with T8 Nut for 3D Printer Machine Z Axis
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Material: Stainless steel lead screw + copper nut
- Lead Screw Length: 300mm,Lead of thread: 8mm
- Lead Screw diameter: 8mm,Lead Screw spacing: 2mm
- Stainless steel material, not rust, durable.
- Easy to install and convenient to use,no need to process.
Specification for this product family
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Material: Stainless steel lead screw + copper nut
Lead Screw Length: 350mm
Lead of thread: 8mm
Lead Screw diameter: 8mm
Lead Screw spacing: 2mm
1.Stainless steel material, not rust, durable.
2.Easy to install and convenient to use,no need to process.
2x 300mm Lead Screw
2x Brass Nut
- Package Dimensions : 14.17 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches; 9.88 Ounces
- Date First Available : February 26, 2019
- Manufacturer : HAWKUNG
- ASIN : B07P6HQMHT
- Best Sellers Rank: #30,057 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The tolerances are good and they are straight and true. The ball-screws are a 4-start thread so you will need to be aware of this is modifying a printer from 1 or 2 start ball-screws. A change in the firmware would be all that is needed to fix this.
The nuts spin freely and there are no sticking points. The ball-screws have a protective coating on them when they arrive which can either be cleaned off with a degreaser or left. The ball-screw will meed lubricating when in use though.
I have been using them for a few weeks now and i have seen no problems.
These are 4 lead so quite a fast thread as others have commented on.
Finish is good.