HC COLLECTION-Hotel Luxury Bed Sheets Set 1800 Series Platinum Collection, 4pc Deep Pocket,Wrinkle & Fade Resistant, Hypoallergenic (Full,Artic Ice Blue)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT FIT EVERYTIME GUARANTEED: Deep Pockets fits mattresses to 16'"; with fully elasticized fitted sheet! Full Size 4pc Set - flat sheet (81" x 96"), fitted sheet (54" x 75"), and 2 standard size pillowcases (30" x 20"), Hypo-Allergenic, Repels Dust Mites, Environmentally Friendly!
- LUXURY YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL: Create a welcoming environment and a restful feeling in the bedroom with this TOP QUALITY and AFFORDABLE Bedding Collection. You’ll find yourself getting a restful night of sleep on our comfortable bed sheets. Style and comfort don’t have to be mutually exclusive—the two converge beautifully with our large selection of bedding. Color Selections are made to match other HC Collection products: Duvet Covers, Pillowcases & Bed Skirts
- TOP QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Our 1800 Platinum Collection Sheet set is made from Double Brushed Microfibers and are softer and more breathable then Egyptian Cotton. Expertly tailored design adds elegance and sophistication to any bedroom. Vibrant Colors made exclusively not to fade with washings! Microfiber fabrics are distinctive for their unique strength and thinness (twice as fine as silk).
- DON’T SETTLE FOR CHEAP IMITATION: There may be cheaper alternatives offered online but our Top selling Quality Bedding Porducts are made with the HIGHEST QUALITY FABRIC so you know it lasts! Made from 100% Double Brushed Microfiber fabric for OPTIMAL SOFTNESS YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL! Wrinkle and Fade Resistant; Hypoallergenic & Resistant to dust mites; EASY TO CARE FOR: Machine Washable, Tumble dry low.
- NO RISK PURCHASE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Just try our products and if you don’t absolutely love them let us know and we will refund your purchase price NO QUESTIONS ASKED! We are so confident you will love our products like our other 5-star reviewers! You will be amazed at the customer service you receive after the sale! You have nothing to lose so ORDER NOW and consider buying an extra set for your loved ones. Makes the perfect gift for any occasion!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultimate blend of craftsmanship and elegance, our linens are designed to offer you a unique and sophisticated sleeping experience.
1800 Platinum Collection
Light to touch, cool and exceptional strength you can count on, our sheet sets assure you a great night’s sleep. Designed with simple sophistication and ability to retain its vibrancy these brushed microfiber collections are the ultimate for light weight, crisp sleeping comfort.
Microfiber is the new favorite in the world of bed linens! Recent reports show microfiber is the current trend. 19 out of 25 home bed sheets today contain some form of improved fiber or weaving technology. Microfibers are the newest bedding fabric and is distinctive for its unique thinness and strength. These fibers are even thinner than most luxurious natural fibers such as silk. Woven tightly, it guarantees extra strength and durability. This fabric has desirable properties such as stain resistance, breathing ability, wrinkle resistance, luxurious appearance and easy cleaning. Microfiber products are also the best choices for allergy sufferers and can help you rest better. Allergens like dust mites and pollen cannot get in the densely weaved strands. In addition it considered environmentally friendly as opposed to cotton. Cotton takes a lot of water to grow and many pesticides are used to grow cotton that causes serious pollution. With such benefits, it is no wonder microfiber is most people’s favorite when it comes to bedding.
Easy to Care for:
Machine wash in cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Bed Linens and More, we guarantee your 100% satisfaction! If within 30 days you are not 100% satisfied return your product for a full refund! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Pamper yourself with the softness of Luxury sheets at a fraction of the price!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These sheets are NOT Egyptian cotton, they're not even cotton. So if you're buying sheets for your girlfriend who is allergic to polyester, you're the guy who just wrapped her body in 100% polyester. I'm not disappointed, I'm downright angry, this is INTENTIONALLY deceptive.
1- The ad states "On Sale Today Only"... was not true. These sheets have been listed as "Sale Today only" for many weeks now.
2- It is not Hotel Collection. HC Collection is not equal to Hotel Collection.
3- Listed as #1 rated... they are not number one.
4- Sheets are listed as "Egyptian Quality" giving the impression that they are made of Egyptian cotton... they are not.
5- The sheets are extremely thin, to the point of where you feel you can see through them.
1- The sheets are silky as advertised.
2- They totally stand by their return policy and refunded money immediately; even before receiving the return package.
3- They are light to touch and feel cool as advertised.
Ultimately it comes down to personal choice. For me I rated poorly because I felt the advertising is intentionally misleading. I also do not like sheets that thin. I expected Hotel Collection quality and style and that is not what I received. Perhaps my bad for expecting to purchase another Hotel Collection Sheet set for that price.
Know what you are buying and if you prefer thin silky style sheets you will probably be happy. But if you are use to sleeping on Hotel Collection sheets you probably wont be. Again, except for the misleading advertising, really a personal preference issue.
Sandie Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org