- Save 5% each when you purchase 2 items or Save 15% each when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying items offered by Bed Linens And More. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Pillowcase Set free when you purchase $100.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by Bed Linens And More. Here's how (restrictions apply)
HC COLLECTION-Premium 1500 Series Bed Sheets Set, Hotel Quality Luxury Soft Brushed Microfiber 4 Piece Bedding Set, Deep Pocket, Hypoallergenic, Wrinkle & Fade Resistant (Queen, Cream)
|Price:||$21.00 + $5.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LUXURY YOU CAN AFFORD: HC Collection brand provides Luxurious Comfort Highest Quality bed Linens at Affordable prices! Made from 100% Imported Double Brushed Microfiber material providing Quality Comfort Comparable to a 1500 Thread Count Cotton Sheet without the hefty price tag. Designed to help you get a better nights sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!
- PERFECT FIT EVERYTIME GUARANTEED: Deep Pockets fits mattresses to 16'"; with fully elasticized fitted sheet! Queen Size 4pc Set - Flat Sheet 102"x90", Fitted Sheet 80"x60", 2 Pillowcases 20"x30"', Hypo-Allergenic, Repels Dust Mites, Environmentally Friendly!
- HIGHEST QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Microfiber is the newest bedding fabric and is distinctive for its unique thinness, its densely woven fibers guarantees extra strength and durability in addition to the added benefit of being Hypo Allergenic and Resistant to Dust Mites. Its desirable properties such as stain & wrinkle resistance, breathing abilities, luxurious appearance and easy cleaning make it a more popular choice over Traditional Cotton Bedding.
- LONG LASTING EASY CARE: Enviornmentally friendly Hypoallergenic material is Machine Washable for hassle free living. Vibrant colors designed exclusively not to fade over time. Durable fibers are shrink resistant and will retain its shape. Color selection match other HC Collection products; Duvet covers, Pillowcases & Bedskirts,
- NO RISK PURCHASE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Just try our products and if you don’t absolutely love them let us know and we will refund your purchase price NO QUESTIONS ASKED! We are so confident you will love our products like our other 5-star reviewers! You will be amazed at the customer service you receive after the sale! You have nothing to lose so ORDER NOW and consider buying an extra set for your loved ones. Makes the perfect gift for any occasion!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HC Collection Premium Quality Linens
Sink into savings with our new low prices on bedding!
With ultimate blend of craftsmanship and elegance, our linens are designed to offer you a unique and sophisticated sleeping experience.
1500 Premium Collection
Light to touch, cool and exceptional strength you can count on, our sheet sets assure you a great night’s sleep. Microfiber is made from synthetic fibers that feel and look like cotton sheets.
• Environmentally Friendly, Hypoallergenic, Resistant to Dust Mites
• Easy care, Machine Washable, Wrinkle & Fade Resistant
• Double Brushed for Maximum Softness
• Lightweight Durable fabric that lasts
• Machine wash on cold, Tumble dry on low.
• Deep Pocket fit larger mattress (up to 16”), Elastic goes ALL THE WAY around your mattress so it stays
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Bed Linens and More, we guarantee your 100% satisfaction! If within 30 days you are not 100% satisfied return your product for a full refund! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I say "almost," because these sheets and pillowcases never really become cool--even though my bedroom is always kept cold. I do love plopping my head on a cold pillow--this at best is "room temp" (but not as cold as my bedroom actually is.)
With fine cotton sheets, they have an initial nice, cold and crisp feel (at least in a colder room as mine.) Then as my pillowcase gets warm, I simply flip pillow over to experience a nice and chilled pillowcase again.
With microfiber, as these inexpensive sheets/shams are, they don't ever feel cool or cold (as I prefer.) Yet they are not hot either. They just feel room temp IF your room was kept on the slightly warm side (imagine putting your face on flannel--similar feel.)
Okay, this all probably sounds a little nutty, but if you sleep better with cold pillowcases, then you "get me."
So that is the only reason I knocked a star off, that and the pillow shams don't fit a standard-sized pillow properly. More on that in a bit.
But folks, this is NOT "cool" cotton, nor is it advertised as such. It is microfiber, yet it still feels very soft to the skin--a little like flannel, but not quite. A little bit silky feeling, but not quite. It DOES feel nice and soft.
In fact, I just ordered another set in size full as back-up---despite my "never gets cold" material remarks :-) So that says something for the product. Also, this comes in very nice packaging--as if you picked up at Macy's or better. So if you buy as a gift, it will be easy to wrap up and receiver will admire the quality packaging (and better yet, the sheet set itself !)
I've slept on these for a week, and off to the wash they go. I presume they will wash well; if not, I will update.
But most of all, I am surprised at the quality in general of these sheets (and pillow shams.) One thing I wish manufacturer would do is make the shams as pillowcases --because these shams (which are supposed to be "regular sized," when buying full-size sheets), actually would fit queen sized pillows better.
Since I have standard-sized pillows, there is this strange flap hanging that should normally go over the pillow (if pillow was queen sized.) But yet the top end part, is almost too short. That's when I realized these were shams (with nice hem on only one side), and not pillow cases. I would have preferred actual pillow cases.
I would suggest to the manufacturer either they work on a redesign of the pillow shams--or make them pillow cases, instead, with extra length so it hangs pretty. Or if you continue and make pillow shams, you need to adapt to American sized pillows as necessary, for a perfect fit. Certainly redesign the sham that comes with full-sized set, to fit a regular sized pillow properly.
So there you have it. I gave my honest review in exchange for a discount. If this was helpful to you in any way, please let Amazon know.
I think it's all a scam to confuse people...
Originally I hesitated to order those sheets because of the feedback of other customers, but I am very pleased with what I got!
Yes, they are kind of thin, but what do you really expect for the price???? I guess, some people really expect champagne for their beer budget! Here is some advice to those customers: If you want thicker sheets, pay for it!