HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Module (5pcs) for Arduino UNO MEGA2560 Nano Robot XBee ZigBee by ElecRight
|Sale:||$9.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$6.05 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Module: using IO trigger for at least 10us high level signal
- The hc-sr04 arduino ultrasonic sensor can send eight 40 kHz and detect whether there is any pulse signal back.If it back, a high level signal will be outputed by IO, and the duration of the signal is the time from sending ultrasonic to returning
- Hc-sr04 Test Distance : high level time velocity of sound (340M/S) /2
- Hc-sr04 Power Supply : 5V DC; Quiescent Current : <2mA,; Effectual Angle: <15° ; Detection Distance : 2cm~500 cm; Resolution : 0.3 cm
- Package Content: 5pcs HC-SR04 in the antistatic resealable bag with a gift
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
ElecRight as a professional electronic manufacturer and exporter, looking forward to receiving your valuable suggestions of our products, we will try our best to make you satisfied.
HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
Power Supply :5V DC
Quiescent Current : <2mA
Effectual Angle: <15°
Ranging Distance : 2cm - 500 cm
Resolution : 0.3 cm
Mode of Connection: VCC/ trig(T)/ Echo(R)/ GND
(VCC supply 5V, and GND is ground wire. TRIG is trigger control signal input, ECHO is echo signal output.)
The module should be inserted in the circuit before been powered to avoid producing high level of misoperation; if producted, power it again.
The module is not suggested to connect directly to electric, if connected electric, the GND terminal should be connected the module first, otherwise,it will affect the normal work of the module.
When tested objects, the range of area is not less than 0.5 square meters and the plane requests as smooth as possible, otherwise ,it will affect the results of measuring.