Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HCGenerate by Need to Build Muscle 150 capsules
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 4, 2013
Used for PCT on a mild cycle. It defiantly worked. It was just way over priced. This product should be in the 50$ range.
on December 13, 2013
I had testosterone levels that were as low as 109 and 82. 350-1030 is where it is suppose to be.
I was getting injections from my Dr. for a while and it would require that I keep getting these shots for the rest of my life.
At 42, that seemed ridiculous to me.

I tried this product, because I had nothing to lose, and now my testosterone levels are fine and I don't need shots for the rest of my life.

There is no choice in my opinion if you have Low-T!
on October 18, 2013
This is a great natural test booster. All the ingredients do what they are supposed to and it works great. You can feel it on the 5th day with increased libido and energy. Ive tried many other test boosters but they cant compare to HCGenerate. Should be part of every muscle building stack or PCT. Highly recommended!
on October 18, 2013
I have spent so much money in this type of products for so many years, most of them they just flat out do not work, and others just barely make you feel like you are taking something but you are not sure, so I am very skeptical.

For many years I heard about HCGenerate and all the hype was so over the top and so it was the price at $59.00, just too expensive, so I found my self not caring about trying another over hyped test booster, then a few months ago I bumped into a sale for $29.00 and I went for it.

I have tried them all, but this product stands by itself, it is just fantastic, all the claims and reviews are true, I am over 50 years old and with lots of experience in bodybuilding, HCGenerate gives you confidence, great mood, makes you stronger with a high desire to work out hard and it makes the ladies happy where it matters, lucid vivid dreams and high libido plus overall sense of well being, as a bonus you wake up every morning with erections that will not quit.

For those who are trying everything test booster under the sun, stop spending your money and give this a try, you will never look back.
I have used it in middle of cycle, post cycle and I am so happy a product like this exist.
on October 15, 2013
Man,I love this stuff! Bought a bottle a few months ago and kept my test levels solid and boosted my confidence in the gym and it lived up to the reviews I saw not just on Amazon, but on other sites. I'm pretty skeptical about the supplement industry because you have no idea if a product is going to work. Could be due to your body chemistry you might not get the expected results or maybe the product itself is just worthless. It's a crap shoot at times, but it's nice to hit the jackpot.
review image review image
on December 20, 2014
My wife and I share an account so thats why it shows her name instead of mine (Derek) so this is a legit review. I was diagnosed with lowT at 31 years old(now 33) total was 275 tried around 5 different test boosters over the last 2 years that gave a little energy boost, but nothing to brag about. Had another test about a month ago Total was 315 and free was 4. So I tried this hcgenerate for 30 days got another test and total went up to 500 and free up to 11. I also did intermittent fasting and HIIT and was able to increase intensity of exercise about 10 days after taking hcgenerate. After about 10 days I WANTED to exercise, before I had to talk myself into it and in some cases talked myself out of it...lol. again, this is a REAL review. Having another blood test done in april, and my goal is to see my total around 700 and free around 20. This product helped me hope it does for you...
on March 8, 2015
I am not sure which of the ingredients make this supplement work so well. All I can tell you is that I notice a huge difference when taking this. More strength, more energy and greater sex drive. Expensive but as they say "You get what you pay for".I suggest cycling with this just because I'm not 100% sure what this does long term.
on August 27, 2015
 This is my video review of HCGenerate. I used this product as a stand alone test booster.

Pros.
1. No proprietary Blend. All ingredient amounts listed on bottle
2. When researching the ingredients on the internet all point towards effectiveness.
3. Noticeable real world effects and results
4. Full 30 day supply in 1 bottle.

Cons
1. Large capsules may be difficult to swallow.
2. Dose is 5 capsules per day.
3. Price point may be high for some people.

Result Notes:
Noticed an increase in libido, increase in sexual oriented dreams, I lost fat around midsection, gained muscle and slight darkening of facial hair. Made me slightly more aggressive. Nothing I would call a "rage" but just a little bit snappier. After trying this product I would take it again, and also would recommend others try it as well.

Shipping Notes. I purchased this product from Amazon. Package arrived quickly.
on December 3, 2013
This product is fantastic as a PCT or for a bridge, will definitely use again, and the price is amazing! Have used many supps in the past and this one definitely performs as advertised!
on July 29, 2015
I’ve tried other testosterone boosters but I never noticed much difference so I was skeptical of this product at first. But after doing a lot of research I decided to give it a try. When I received the large plastic bottle, I was pleasantly surprised to find it was completely full of HCGenerate capsules. It seems nowadays most pill bottles are more than half empty with a big plug of cotton filling the empty space. Not so with HCGenerate. You get a generous 150 capsules each filled with excellent ingredients. After a few days of taking it, I noticed I had more energy and a just a better attitude toward life in general. I’m 55 years old and for the first time in a long time I felt younger and stronger and my libido was off the charts. While I had no way of testing my testosterone levels, I really feel sure it went up. I studied the ingredients and tried to see if I could purchase them separately and make my own HCGenerate and save money. What I found out is it will cost you a whole lot more to do that. While HCGenerate might seem expensive, it’s really a bargain when you consider the ingredients and what they cost. All in all, I recommend HCGenerate. HCGenerate by Need to Build Muscle 150 capsules