Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 10, 2015
There are two sides to this nose clip. The silicone pad is removable and can be flipped accordingly depending on the size of your nose or how tight you want it to fit. It is recommended that you use this clip about 15 minutes a day to achieve maximum results. I purchased this for my sister whom has been bothered by her Asian nose but never wanted to opt through surgery. I have not noticed any difference in the bridge of her nose, but her nose does look slightly slimmer. I think this is something that has to be maintained everyday, just like a retainer. Other than surgery, I honestly don't think there is anyway to alter your nose bridge.
on May 11, 2012
ok so this item does work you just have to keep it on for about an hour a day to see QUICK results. I feel like this is important to know because it does take time however, if you seriously are discontent with your nose you could appreciate the outcome of this item. I personally had surgery for my nose and use this tool to straighten the cartilage out even more than the surgery has done. Next, I have ordered this item before with no issues it was delivered very fast. however, the second time (I had lost the first) something must have happend with the delivery so I did not recieve mine at first. The seller contacted me saying that they would send me the one I ordered plus an extra for the inconvenience and had asked me to errase my negative comment previously. I've decided to replace that one with this one. I recieved one not two (like they had said to make up for the first order) the second time. I had ordered back in the beginning of march so was dissapointed when I had expected two products because of the overall experience, but o well at least the problem was fixed quickly :) I'm just glad I eventually got one.
8 people found this helpful
on December 11, 2013
Let's be clear; I love how much I hate this product. I bought this for a white elephant gift. Even as a white elephant gift, it is a great disappointment (and totally hate-able).

The product images are misleading. You'd think this product would come in a package that has a picture and a description at least...maybe some instructions? (Because that would be hilarious). But, no, it is just a tiny piece of plastic in an unmarked plastic bag. Now I have to print off something to explain what this W.E. gift is.

P.S.- It is also tiny and barely resembles the image.
on June 15, 2018
Waste of time and money. Just kept slipping off. Better off applying a close pin to the nose.
on June 11, 2015
Awful pinches hurts can't wear
on February 10, 2015
Liked the product. However, if you have oily skin, it will slip off. You will have to make sure your face is washed and oil free to received the desired result.
on November 15, 2017
lighter than my expectation
on June 5, 2018
veey bad, not comfortable
wast of money
on December 18, 2013
Hmm, if you can stand the absurd pain this causes you when you put it on then maybe it will work..but three of us tried it and immediately had to take it off.
3 people found this helpful
on May 31, 2017
Useless
One person found this helpful