HDE Mini Aluminum Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Multimedia Keyboard for Windows PC Mac iOS Phone Tablet iPad (Silver)
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Bluetooth technology provides a cable and wireless connection with a tilted design to reduce wrist strain
- Keyboard features a QWERTY layout with hot keys customized for the Apple iPad tablet but also works with any other bluetooth enabled device
- Pencil-thin, sleek profile (0.23 in) allows you to easily store the keyboard in your backpack, messenger bag, or case
- 700-hour continous-use battery life and automatic sleep mode allow up to half a year between battery changes (requires 2 x AAA batteries, not included)
- Easy to set up wireless connectivity for instant use
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 11.22 inches, 0.59 inches, 4.72 inches
Trade in tapping for typing and experience the efficiency of a full QWERTY keyboard to compliment your touch screen tablet. Sporting a super-slim profile (0.23 in), this keyboard supports a cordless, minimalistic, and modern aesthetic workplace where you can get your work (or play) done faster.
Comfort is Key
Quiet-as-a-whisper, low-profile keys bring a whole new level of comfort to your fingertips. In addition, you can keep all of your most-used functions and media controls closer than ever with an arsenal of Windows-dedicated hot keys.
Energy efficient power consumption keeps the keyboard running through 700 hours of continuous use. The automatic sleep mode conserves your battery life, giving you up to half a year between battery charges.
Supports Bluetooth 3.0 and above devices including:
iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch
Bluetooth-enabled PCs or Laptops with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Bluetooth-enabled iMac / Macbooks with Mac OS X 10.2.8 or above (note that some exceptions may apply)
Smartphones or tablets with Android 3.0 and above
Windows Mobile 5.0 and above
Not compatible with Mac Mini or Moto Razr
1. There is no escape key for the Macbook.
2. During normal use, the LED indicator will briefly light after you press the ON button and then remain unlit as you work to conserve battery life.
3. Limited compatibility with the iOS 7 will affect the caps lock indicator light, search, and photo view mode hot keys.
Top Customer Reviews
This purchase held no surprises since I already set one up and was so impressed with the quality that I purchased one for myself. Because this model was a few bucks less than the first one at the time of purchase I am doubly pleased.
If you are not very technical the lack of documentation can be an issue, so here are the instructions for setting it up and connecting to your phone or tablet. For the record I own a Samsung Galaxy Note II phone, and the first one of these I purchased is being used on an iPhone 4 and an iPad.
Fortunately the seller has provided some excellent photos on this product page to which you should refer if my description is unclear. Here are the steps to pair and connect this keyboard with your device:
Please refer to the seller's photo of the under side or back of the keyboard. At the top, from left to right, are an On/Off switch, a Connect button and a battery compartment.
(1) Place 2 AAA batteries in the battery compartment.
(2) Move the On/Off switch to the left to place it in the on position.
(3) Go into your device's settings and find the bluetooth settings screen. Have it scan for new devices.
(4) Depress the Connect button on the back of the keyboard (it is to the right of the On/Off switch).Read more ›
I bought this so I wouldn't have to keep getting up from the couch when I wanted to pause, change volume, or search for a new program. It works great for the sort of occasional usage that it gets from the couch.
However, a week or so after I bought this, I spilled water on my wired computer keyboard, and had to switch to using this keyboard full time. As a full time keyboard, it's not so great. It loses connection with the Mac every 10 minutes or so (sometimes in the middle of typing!) and causes my Apple Magic Mouse (also bluetooth) to lose connection at about the same frequency. Also worth noting, the ESC key does not with with OS X, and the transport keys (F7-F9) are inconsistent when controlling apps in the background.
In short, it's great for an occasional keyboard, but not for a primary keyboard. Even so, for $15 I'm content.
Update: works good for many hours.. still on first set of batteries but.. I REALLY LLIKE THIS LITTLE GEM of a Keyboard
1) The upper left key should be Esc... But just use FN+that key and it will initiate esc
2) when You leave it for a while the keyboard goes to sleep.. just click on some keys,, eventually the link to the keyboard will be restored..(or Just restart your mac to re-establish the connection.)
3) Bought a large amount of AAA batteries, but have NOT had to replace the original ones I put in when I got it a month ago!!
So far so good... and it works great so far for $17 or so... very good price... (may not be nearly as durable as Apples)
For each thing wrong a star comes off I am sorry to say.
1) came broken some of the keys was off and loose in box
2) came with a peice of trash in with it
3) would not keep working after we fixed the problem with # 1
I do not know if this was a one off and I have gotten the worse one hand or if a used one was sent by mistake . But please be aware of these matters of concern for me. In this price point I would hope to get something that does not make you fix it out of the package.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this keyboard. It was priced tremendously cheaper than the actual apple keyboard and it works just as great!Published 1 month ago by Shellie Harrell
I use this product all the time now. very good, and very good quality! Is a worthy of recommendation!Published 1 month ago by Howard Washington
Purchased to use a a keyboard when I use my HDTV as my laptops screen. Works well, decent quality, great price. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Regular
Works perfectly fine with my MacBook.
Installed in a few seconds.
Only loses connection if you stop using for a few minutes, but just press any key and it will... Read more
had about as much range as the keyboard that was originally plugged in
never worked for more than a few minutes at a time
tried replacing batteries, etc. Read more