Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HDE Men's Binary Code Digital Display LED Watch with Faux Croc Leather Band
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on December 30, 2012
i received this watch in the mail 2 days ago. right out of the bag, it had a few faint scratches underneath the glass. the watch wristband was very stiff. a little too stiff i guess, because my first time putting it on, the buckle got ripped off the pins it was attached to! although disappointing, i managed to get it back on after 5 minutes of struggling. also, the instruction manual says nothing about the automatic 15 minute light up option. i'm assuming that's because it's poorly translated from Japanese or Chinese. i can't tell.

other than that, the watch concept is pretty cool. when you turn it on, the watch does a cool blinking thing, in which it blinks every light like a countdown sequence, then shows the time. the time is only displayed at the click of either button. the light stays on for about three seconds, which is just enough time to add up all the numbers.

i would have given this watch 5 stars, but i took off 1 for the buckle, and another 1 for the semi faint scratches that light up every time you turn the watch on.

oh, and their shipping is extremely fast! i'm very pleased with it overall.
on September 10, 2013
I took off the cheap band and put on a new band that I bought from a local big-box store. It works very well, is fun to use and is a very good conversational piece. A lot of oooh ing and aaahhh ing when I push the activation people for people. I did not take off a star for the band because the watch itself is so cool.
on November 23, 2013
My husband said "I really enjoy this watch, being an IT it is easy to read because I can subnet." It was interesting to have to figure it out. The way it was written on the manual was all jumbled and confusing, but I eventually figured it out. It is so cool and my husband was like a little kid and didn't want to wait to get this for Christmas!
review image
on October 19, 2014
Yes the band is cheap so I ordered one at the same time that I ordered the watch (at this price what do you expect).
No instructions came with the watch so here they are

press the upper button for time, press a second time for date

to adjust
in normal display mode press and hold the lower button for 2 seconds
press upper button to adjust hours then lower button again to set minutes
then lower button again to set month
then lower button again to set day
at end of setup press top button toggles normal display and 5 min time display
you have to be quick so so it may take a few times to get everything set
top button adjusts
bottom button goes to next mode

The watch is working well so far "The ultimate GEEK Watch"
you can search youtube for an excellent instructional video search for "Digital Binary Watch Operation and Setup Instructions"
on October 18, 2013
As a watch its not real useful. But as a conversation piece its great. Nothing like needing to do some math every time you try to tell the time. The display only lights up when you press the button, and when you do it has to cycle over all the lights on the display first before it lights the necessary points. Its fun, it functions, Quality band, nice feeling buttons and face. No complaints.
on January 13, 2014
I love watches, especially the ones that appeal to the science/math geek in me. What better way to tell time than the binary way. It looks great,band is nifty and gives my brain a work out. It's also super easy to set time and date. Friendly people,very helpful,and fast shipping.
on November 23, 2013
Okay, the band is not great quality. In fact, it was pretty hard so the first thing that I did was bend it to make it flexible. The instructions (written in poor english) are easy to follow.

Pressing the top button shows the time, pressing it a second time shows the date. Pressing a button and then holding down the 2nd button sets the time and/or date.

I believe it also lights up every 5 minutes. I see it come on randomly. Very cool watch for geeks (like me).
on December 5, 2013
works great shipping was pretty fast! i get compliments on this watch regularly! i work with children that always ask me what time it is so when i show them the wacth the get supper confused and i get a laugh out of it! =]
on December 31, 2015
I purchased one for my mildly computer geeky son (age 19), and somehow, accidentally ordered two! Since they weren't pricey, rather than sending one back, I wound up giving them both as Christmas gifts, one to my son, and one to a super computer geek teen I know (age 18), the son of a co-worker. My son liked it, but was more impressed with the Pebble watch that my sister gave him. But the super computer geek! You would have thought I gave him the world! He turned it on and had no trouble getting it set up, and understood all of the functions immediately. He then tried to explain binary code to me on paper, which I did not understand (ugh! math!), even though he said it is SO easy! I have seen him a few times since giving it to him, and he had it on! He was so thrilled with this! Yes, the band is cheap, but is easily replaced. This little watch was a big hit!
on September 4, 2015
Had this watch for some time now, and while I love the styling, mine keeps absolutely TERRIBLE time. Loses several minutes a week. Seems like mine might be just a bad one maybe? I dunno. But, I'm only out $12 bucks, so, whatever. The glass was kinda scratched... So I just removed all the black paint and cleaned the glass. Now people have absolutely no clue how I got the time from the random LED's on my wrist, and I get to laugh! It's super entertaining! Just REALLY wish I didn't have to re-set the time weekly. Kinda defeats the purpose, I think.
review image