HDE Bluetooth Receiver Car Kit Portable Wireless Audio Adapter 3.5mm Stereo Output Home Car Audio Wireless Music Streaming
|Price:||$8.99 + $2.99 shipping|
- Easy to use, one-push adapter turns any non-Bluetooth audio device with a standard headphone jack into an instant Bluetooth wireless receiver
- Use with car audio systems, home stereos, speakers, amplifiers, etc. | Perfect for car stereo systems with an AUX jack
- Supports all Bluetooth enabled audio devices such as iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, MP3 players and more
- Works great with smartphone, turn by turn, maps programs
- Comes with an included auxiliary 3.5 mm cable for extended reach, a standard 3.5mm adapter, and a micro USB-to-USB charging cable
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's been a long work day and you're looking to kick back and relax while browsing your mp3 player's massive music library. Don't settle for headphones; send that music blasting through your high-quality home speaker system all from the comfort of your couch. This Bluetooth adapter hooks into any 3.5mm plug and provides wireless connectivity for any music device. You'll never have to get up from your seat in order to skip through your playlist; simply pair this receiver with your music player and you can keep your mp3 player with you while you relax in comfort and convenience.
• Bluetooth v3.0, + EDR, Class 2
• Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP & AVRCP
• Bluetooth Distance: up to 10M (33 in)
• Package Contents: 1 x Bluetooth Dongle, 1 x 3.5mm Connector, 1 x 3.5mm Cable, 1 x USB to Micro USB Cable, 1 x Instructions
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, turning it on was kind of a pain. And I hated that I had to constantly re-pair it every time I got out of the car. Got to be a pain and stopped using it unless I was on a long drive. Eventually went back to an aux cable- just a retractable one this time. But if you don't mind that, it's not a bad purchase at all. Especially for th eprice.
a friend of mine bought one on my recommendation and he loves it
i ride a motorcycle and i use this on the aux port on the radio and run pandora through it. way better than radio.
i have ridden all day long and it never died.
really happy with my purchase