Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on November 11, 2011
I actually bought two of these cases at the same time: one for my mother-in-law and one for myself. I have had my canon powershot for a few years and never got a case for it. I was buying a canon powershot for my mother-in-law as a birthday present and wanted to get a simple case to go with it. When I saw this case I thought it seemed like a good idea; it was simple, small, and very inexpensive. I went ahead and ordered two and it was very lucky that I did. One of the two cases was in good condition, the other one had a frayed strap. It was crunch time (I'm a last minute shopper) and I needed the gift immediately; there was no time to make a return or exchange the case. I kept the one with the frayed strap for myself and gifted the one in good condition. This case is definitely not for rugged use; I have had the zipper get caught a few times when I wasn't careful about closing it. Considering the price, I can't really complain about the product; you get what you pay for, I suppose. If you are looking for something that will take a beating, this case will not make the right fit. If you are looking for something simple just to hold your camera, this case will work fine.
on September 27, 2011
Canon Powershot A1200 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom (Silver) This case was shown on Amazon to be ordered with the Canon Powershot A1200, so I purchased it. Although it is a very nice little case, it was too tight for the A1200, so I use it for my cell phone instead. It offers good protection in case I drop it because of the nice padding, the material it is made of also offers protection from the coastal marine layer and fog in my town, it is very lightweight and easy to carry due to the wrist strap. I really wish it would have fit the new camera, but it was too tight at the widest part of the camera and made the zipper bulge. I think it would be perfect for a small flat camera without curves.
on December 6, 2011
This camera case was suggested to go with the Powershot A1200 camera that I bought at the same time. It is nicely padded, with a zipper and pull. I feel that it will be a great protection for my camera, whether in my purse or elsewhere. There is room for maybe an extra SD card, but not for batteries, which was mentioned in other reviews. If I am going on a longer trip, I might want to use my old case which has room for the batteries. But for day trips, this will be great!
on June 15, 2017
Excellent!
on November 15, 2011
The Universal Camera Case for the Canon Powershot is small, attractive, and light weight. Its sleek design makes for easy portage, especially in pockets. However, its slim design has one major drawback and that is that the USB cable for the camera doesn't fit inside. So, for travel or fieldwork an extra pocket is needed to carry the cable. In addition, the zippers don't entirely close up the case. They come almost together at the top, but don't actually do so. Instead, a Velcro flap covers the top. This can be problematic if you're working or traveling in dusty or sandy areas but is otherwise fine for the city. For overall usability, looks, and price this case is a great deal.
on December 30, 2013
I bought this for a friends birthday in February, we stopped talking so I had it till now. I gave this as part of a gift for Christmas and when it was opened to put the camera in, it zipped up but the zipper was still open. I really liked this case and I am sad to say that it doesn't work. The most unfortunate part is that I had no idea until now that it doesn't work and its too late to return. Always make sure the product works before giving it away or leaving it around until its needed.
on March 19, 2016
i bought this to go on vacation with and i found that the camera fit really tight into this case. Once i got it zipped though it worked great. i don't use it on a daily basis only when i go on vacation.
on April 18, 2015
works fine
on June 9, 2016
Didn't fit well for my Canon Powershot camera. I ended up using it with a Nikon L22. After a while, one of the zipper feet broke. I would not buy this case again.
on November 24, 2009
This case is beautiful and my camera fit snugly inside. After using it three times the case's strap broke. Not very durable. I was not abusing it, it just broke. The vendor did followup and stated they would replace it. It has been two weeks and no new product. I am hopeful they will follow through.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.