HDE USB 2.0 External Sound Card 6 Channel 5.1 Surround Sound Optical Audio Output Adapter for PC and Mac
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.16. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Record & play back digital and analog audio without a built in sound card | External USB sound card supports USB 6 channel 5.1 audio
- Adds full duplex audio playback/recording to any PC or Mac | In digital playback mode, device receives audio from computer via USB interface and transmits audio data according to the AES/EBU, IEC60958, S/PDIF interface standards
- USB audio controller supports 32 KHz, 44.1 KHz and 48 KHz sampling rate in digital recording, 48KHz sampling rate in analog recording, and 48KHz in digital/analog audio playback
- System Requirements: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP / 2000 / 98 or Apple Mac OS 9.1 and Mac OSX (Mac version supports twi channel playback only)
- Package Contents: 1 x 6 Channel Sound Card, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Driver CD included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item HDE USB 2.0 External Sound Card 6 Channel 5.1 Surround Sound Optical Audio Output Adapter for PC and Mac
Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and play No drivers Needed. (AU-MMSA)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HDE||valinks||Amazon.com||Optimal Shop||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.06 x 6.46 x 0.71 in||6.2 x 7.9 x 2.5 in||0.4 x 1.5 x 0.9 in||3.8 x 4.1 x 1.2 in||5.5 x 8 x 1.5 in||2.4 x 8.94 x 6.3 in|
Record & play back digital and analog audio without a sound card in your computer. This External Sound Card connects to your computer's USB port and offers all the benefits.
- Supports analog recording function
- Supports SCMS (serial copy management system) copy protection
- Supports digital recording function with 32, 44, and 48 KHZ sampling rates
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, 2000, 98SE and Mac OS 9.1 and OSX
- Supports USB full speed 12 Mbit serial data transmission
- Compliant with USB 1.1
- 3 Output and 3 Input Terminals
- Supports Mulit channel audio code interface for 5.1 channel playback
- Plug and Play feature is enabled
Top customer reviews
It took me a very long time to find the right drivers, so I wanted to make sure everyone who needs them knows where to get them. The ones that came included with the device plain old did not work. You can get it to work with the stereo output this way, but if you want to use it to power a 2.1/5.1/7.1 system, you need these drivers. Once you get the drivers working, this little box sounds great. I had an issue with interference on my motherboard audio that caused annoying noises, so I needed something external that could do 5.1 on separate front/sub outputs. This product was cheap and exactly what I needed. There is something loose inside of the unit making a rattling noise, but so far has not caused any problems of note.
There is a constant buzzing background noise when using these. We've tried it on two different computers which different cables.
I would recommend biting the bullet and getting a more expensive name brand if you need external 5.1 sound. As is often the case, you get what you pay for.
Update 01/30/2016 This stopped working for me after a year.