Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 17, 2014
I got this for my kid's 1st gen ipad. it is not for the later gen's with cameras. It does not have a camera cut out - but then - why would it? the item title specifically says iPad 1st Generation. . .

Anyways, it is great protection (being used by a 4yo & 2yo) and looks sooo cute. the fold over cover is great for watching movies and my girls like to have it set up when they play coloring apps or some of their educational apps. The stylus is plastic and maybe a bit cheap feeling but the girls love it and I wont feel bad when it gets lost eventually :) plus I think the plastic materiel is better because it is light and easy for my 2yo to use. Its a great cover and pretty durable, has gone across country twice and survived nicely being shoved in and out of backpacks. the materiel of the case is synthetic-leather and padded and it cleans easy (my 4yo colored in some of the characters with washable markers and it wiped right off w/ a wet-wipe. Gotta love that!
on January 16, 2014
Lots of cases claim to fit a first generation iPad…this one actually does! I have bought several cases in the past that do not fit properly, but this one is great….also very cute. If you are gentle with your iPad this case will last for a while, but this is not an otter box or anything that will protect your iPad from a bad fall. The built in stand makes watching video very easy and enjoyable.
on December 26, 2013
Cover was cute, fit perfectly, not the highest quality, will see how long it lasts. Screen protector was crap, very poor adhesive, would not stick along the edges.
on August 18, 2015
Great case for the Ipad and quality product, its durable and very well made, definitely recommend it.
on August 2, 2014
I purchased this cover for my 5 year old daughter. I was passing down my old IPad to her and wanted to give it a new look and feel. I purchased the hot pink design within the art and word decorations. My daughter loves it and it fit perfectly.
on January 30, 2015
This far exceeded my expectations. The design is not just printed in a darker color, it is embossed. My daughter uses it every day and it looks just as perfect as the day we got it.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on April 15, 2014
Item came just as described and looked like the picture on here. My step daughter loved this. Very satisfied with the purchase.
on February 21, 2014
This was very inexpensive so we were not sure about the quality but surprisingly it is holding up well, looks nice and has already save the ipod from a couple of falls.
on December 6, 2013
Great case for kids-it's cute and has fun pictures. It's nice and 'thick' to pad the case nicely. To get a protector cover and stylus too is an added bonus!
on December 16, 2013
I bought this i pad case for my daughters i pad for christmas, i was really happy when i received it. this is a very good deal for this case, cant beat this deal, thanks alot
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.