Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 4, 2018
Pros: Works as it's supposed to, fits perfectly. The keyboard cover is really good. Stays put right away and I can sense it will last a while compared to many others I've had.

Cons: Ended up using the bottom half, the keyboard cover, and throwing the top part (with the design on it) out. I got the black and gold marble design and it's not very vibrant. It's more navy blue and the gold is faded and aqua-ish in places. Photo included. The blanket in the photo is also black and gold so you can see the color dullness in comparison. It's not just because of the matte finish, either. The print itself is just not very good quality.
review image
on June 2, 2017
Beautiful and just what I wanted for my mid-2012 MacBook Pro 13"! Love it!
The case snaps on and stays on. The case has a rubberized feel and again, love it. Well made!
The keyboard cover couldn't be simpler to install and use. If you type by sight you'll quickly learn how to type correctly, bonus! The keys where the stars are can't easily be seen from a normal use angle. Beautiful and I love it!
on December 11, 2017
Good product for a good computer. We purchased this back in 2016 and it is still going strong. It is well made and scratch resistant. The silicone keypad is okay but after awhile it gets in the way and so we don't bother using it. It looks like the one pictured (black marble). The case is still going strong after being lugged off to college and various trips, this is a good case to buy.
on December 1, 2017
HDE MacBook Pro 13 (Non Retina) Case and Keyboard Cover Snap On Protective Hard Shell Frosted Matte Red Wine Fits Old Macbook Pro 13 Inch Model A1278 with CD Drive (Burgundy)

Fit great and protects my sons MacBook as it claims to. Well worth the money for this item. I am very happy with it and my son is very happy that they had red, his favorite color.
on September 26, 2016
I loooove this case! The actual case fits my Macbook Pro (Model A278) beautifully. I had an issue with the bottom part but it was because I didn't hook the back part on correctly- so that's my fault. Otherwise though, it just looks fantastic. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because of the keyboard cover. I have only had the case and the keyboard cover for a few days and already you can see wear and tear on the keyboard cover. I have had other keyboard covers on my laptop for months and they haven't shown the wear and tear like this. So if you're looking at the case, get it! The design is just fabulous and the fit is awesome. I love the gold keyboard cover but it's not the best quality. I would think that it should hold up better, especially after use of a week (or even less).
on July 28, 2017
Fits my macbook perfectly, and I love that its clear so my stickers can still be seen/protected. However, I feel like it makes the screen a little heavier. Since installing it, my screen will tilt all the way on its own more often. Not sure if I need to get my hinges tightened, or if the case is interfering. Still recommend!.
on January 7, 2016
This hardcover case is amazing. Not only is it protective it has a siphon green color as it was shown on the screen before the purchase was made. It is very easy and simple to apply the case on the laptop without worrying on whether or not the case was going to break and it does not fall off on its own. That doesn't mean that it is difficult to remove the case off of the laptop. It is also a light weight case which makes carrying it around very easy and light. I’ve used this case for several months now and I can say that it will last for a very long time. If you are the type of person who carries around their laptop places then this is the right one for you, but I also think that this is the right case for anyone who is looking for a case that has a great color and protection.
on December 16, 2017
I have a mid-2009 MacBook Pro. This case fits perfectly, it feels nice (not the clear plastic, but the more rubberized case), it seems well made, and it comes at a good price. Installation is simple and the case stays on very well. Even so, removing both top and bottom portions are easy, which allows easy access to the hard drive/battery/etc. if necessary. There are no sharp corners like I've found on other cases for this model.
The keyboard cover is basic, but easy to use. I have not had any difficulty pressing keys on the keyboard.
Shipping was quick and the items came wrapped, giving me confidence that they are new. All in all, I would highly recommend this. It is high quality for a low price.
on June 23, 2017
The picture kind of matches the actual product. I wish I could say I loved it, but the case is already peeling. Also, the bottom piece doesn't fit right, though the package said it is for my specific model of MacBook. I won't be ordering another, nor dealing with even attempting a return when I already waited for this one. Shipping is as pretty prompt, but quality is lacking.
on February 11, 2015
This is my second HDE Matte Hard Shell Clip Snap-on Case - the first a I purchased a few days earlier for my Macbook Air, and was so satisfied that I got another. That snap on took me about 2 minutes, the keyboard cover probably less than a minute. Both are in the rainbow colors and are very pretty. The matte surfaces do smudge if you touch them with oily fingers, but not permanent as far as I can tell. The fit is not 100% perfect; there's a teeny bit of wobble on the top one, but it stays on well.

]