|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$3.99 + $2.99 shipping|
- 24-inch synthetic hair falls roughly below the shoulders and can be cut or styled to suit your needs | great if you want to try out a new hair color or style before permanently doing so
- Durable, synthetic fibers maintain shape and minimize shedding, which is a perfect solution for medical hair loss, thinning hair, or if you just want to make a fashion statement
- Perfect accessory to wear to Halloween, cosplay, and theme parties | Wide variety of colorful wigs are perfect for pairing with popular cartoon or anime cosplay costumes
- Remove and style before wearing | Easy to wash with mild shampoo in cold water
- One size fits most | Includes wig cap for secure fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Need to complete that costume of your favorite anime character in time for your next big convention? HDE has got you covered (literally!) Select from a wide array of colorful wigs sporting colors perfect for some of the most popular characters in cartoons and anime. These wigs are 100% synthetic but feel 100% authentic, with 2ft. (60cm) long wavy locks that can be cut and styled to suit your needs. When you're looking to be someone else for a weekend, you've got to have the hair to match!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00OACQUA8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 8, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for just wearing it long, the way it came (which I did before cutting and styling it) it was easy to control and it stayed where I put it. No distracting itching and very minimal adjusting it back into place. And this over a period of several straight hours of wear. Yes, it tangled. It's a long wig AND a curly wig. It's going to tangle as soon as you look at it. But it didn't mat and very few hairs pulled free when I gently combed it out. I will definitely be grabbing another one and leaving it as-is just for the fun of it.
Second of all, the wig is of excellent quality for the price. It's soft and realistic. It was mistaken for my real hair on more than one occasion. It's ready to care for, too. I comb it out with a large, wide-toothed detangling comb and it works very well. After I combed it it was very flat, but within a few hours it regained its flip and looked even more realistic, and it doesn't shed too horribly much.
Third of all, I ordered it last minute and chose expedited shipping. It was here quickly, and it was in very good condition when it arrived. It comes with a good quality wig cap, too, which is very helpful.
All in all it's a very good wig, especially for it's price.
This wig is SUPER bright, so the picture is not lying. The quality is also great; right out of the box it's very soft and easy to work with. Even after dyeing it, brushing it, and wearing out several times it's still soft and gorgeous.