Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 220 reviews
on April 7, 2011
Purchased this to go along with my Kodak Easy Share camera. The hard case has made it so easy to carry my camera every where I go~whether in my purse, or just the case alone~so that I never have to miss good picture taking opportunities that 'pop' up. The case comes with a removable carrying strap that is adjustable so that you can make it long enough to carry on your shoulder, or shorter if you want. It also comes with a removable clip so that you can hook the camera case to anything such as purse or bag, or even hook something to the camera case if you wanted. The case has a sort of netted pocket on the inside that I found good for holding extra memory cards or even id's or debit cards/money I needed when I didn't feel like carrying my purse. This case is very versatile for all sorts of different situations of carrying needs! I have loved having it for my camera.
on June 20, 2012
Got this with my Kodak Digital Camera. Absolutely great. Absolutely rigid as the deceprtion says. Protects the camera, and there is a pocket for spare san disk chips. I highly recommend getting this case for pocket sized digital cameras. Light weight, comes with a clip where you can clip onto a belt loop, purce, back pack, and also comes with a strap to strap across your body. Either way, works out great.

This would be great for a birthday, christmas, father's day, mother's day gift.
on November 12, 2010
This product is very durable and well padded. And looks to provide a nice protective casing for the digital camera inside. My only complaint is that it is a bit of a tight fit. Since I bought it for my 81 year old mother, I am not sure she will be able to make good use of the container until it is worn in enough to zip closed easily. On the other hand, since my mother is a "dropper" of things, once that point is reached, I am sure the container will work well in preventing the camera from breaking.
on May 27, 2017
This was perfect for my camera
on September 29, 2013
This is a basic semi hard case for EasyShare cameras.

♦ This is not a true hard case. It does flex some but seems very protective.
♦ Fits the camera well.
♦ Has mesh pouch on one inside wall. Will fit SD card but not batteries.
♦ Dual zippers.
♦ Elastic bands on both sides to prevent one side from opening to far.
♦ Comes with carabiner clip or long strap.

This case does its job. I wish I could fit an extra set of batteries in the case but no biggie. I probably could squeeze some batteries in the case if I tried but I don't want to damage the camera. The EasyShare is a cheap camera I keep in my Jeep. This item seems like it will protect it well.
on December 10, 2013
I bought this case to be something that will go with a camera I am about to give my parents for Christmas after being told about my dad accidently dropping his last camera ...that is no longer useable. The case is firm and should withstand if it should fall it shouldn't end up in pieces while saving a camera from being declared DOA if this one ends up going through a fall again! It is yet easy to open and soft on the outside..yet remains stiff and sturdy on the inside and is exactly what my parents will need to keep their new camera in good shape.
on March 13, 2014
I wrote a review previously and it was deleted because I wrote that I do not like the snappy things on the back of this case. I attempted to contact amazon to tell them that I think being censored just because I am not giving an item a good rating is dishonest and unfair. I have not gotten a response, only more automated emails. It makes me question how many items on amazon are rated highly even though the quality of the item is subpar. this HDE Hard Case is not that great. It has snaps on the bag of it that I find cumbersome and unnecessary. If I had a do over, I would not purchase this item.
on September 24, 2011
I was looking for a camera case this was more than just velcro and soft material. I value my cameras and want to protect them from more than just dust. This semi hard case will protect my investments from bumps and the perils of a camers. It has a nice long strap that is adjustable to wear around the next or as a carry handle. Metal clip makes it so you can attach to your belt or other such place for storeage out of the way. Dual zipper slides so it can clam shelled and has two elastic straps that will keep the case from flopping open when unzipped to keep the camera from slipping out and having the dreadful camera impact from a drop that can ruin your investment. Very good investment.
on May 29, 2014
I got two of these for different Kodak Easyshare Digital Cameras and its great to have your digital world protected with a simple
and fine product. Stylish and cool is always a plus and here you can enjoy it all. Check and see if your camera is available to fit in this wonderful hard care.
on June 27, 2016
Sturdy and compact!! Not only was it protective and perfect for our camera our kids now use it for their little "carrier". Cost effective and served its purpose and more