Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 10, 2016
I la'la love this product! My tablet fits into it perfectly with my case even on it! Of course it is my favorite shade of hot pink so it looks great with my pink tablet! I am probably going to also order another one in blue for my husband because he needs a keyboard case that will fit with his case on too.
Customer service is amazing. They got back to me within less than an hour, which is actually record timing for contacting a seller. Do not hesitate to contact them with any concerns or what not.
Also, i have reccomended this to a few people. I even got my friend's mom to get one and she also loves it.
Will definitely buy and reccomend again!!!!!
on March 2, 2016
What a rollercoaster. It arrived and realized my Galaxy 7.0 Tablet didn't have a usb port which I overlooked in the description. /sigh No fear, Samsung sells usb adapters for tablets inexpensively. Got the adapter, plugged it in and Tablet says it doesn't support the keyboard. I restarted the thing and set it aside, not realizing until later that the darn thing works despite the error notice! Adapter makes the end stick out a bit but totally worth being able to keep this durable, well constructed case. The keys are flat but pop nicely when typing and the stand in the bag hasn't failed me yet. Definitely recommend for the price-- Just read your descriptions kids!
on December 10, 2013
Love this!!!!!! works great, cute and compact too. The keyboard is small but I did not find it uncomfortable to use at all. The only thing that I did not like is that I needed an adapter for the micro USB to use it. I think it looks tacky with it on. The stylists is junk and I just tossed it out. The stand for the tablet side has a nice little magnet that keeps it in place nicely. the little cable holders in it are nice for ear bud cords too. All in all you can't beat the price, the holders for your tablet are metal covered in leather with a spring action tension to hold it firmly. I am very pleased and have ordered my son one for his also.
on August 7, 2015
This case is cute; however, it was sliced on the side when we received it. Thankfully, Amazon made the return process super easy. I would advice to pay attention to case size and keybpard usb. The case fit perfect with my daughter's Digiland 7" tablet, but the keybpard usb did not fit.
on April 13, 2013
Product arrived sooner than expected and is functioning just fine. I have purchased three of these tablet keyboards and they all are working just great.
on May 10, 2015
The keyboard in this case is great! I frequently hook it up to my other laptop that is sitting out of reach so I can sign into sites I work on. It has come in very handy for reasons I never expected. For the money, this case is MUCH nicer than I ever expected, I'm very happy with it.
on February 2, 2013
This price was perfect, the color was perfect match to my tablet... however I didnt realize
at the time, most of these 7" tablets do not have a usb port, so i had to order an extra piece,
Micro 5 Pin USB Male to Female Adapter OTG Host Data Cable, that i am currently waiting
for... then i will be able to use this. I am now seeing this piece included with other keyboard
cases. However the price & color was perfect.
on January 5, 2014
This was for my 4 year old granddaughter and she loves her pink case. The only problem I have at this point is that the USB port is too large for her tablet. I had to order a USB adapter so that she can use the keyboard. The seller should have made that known so that the adapter could have been ordered at the same time. Now she has to wait another week or 2 before she can use the keyboard.
on May 21, 2013
It's a case with eys on it. What else can I say. It works but I take away one star cause why the heck do they put the USB connection on the TOP?
on October 18, 2013
The tablet didn't at all slip out of the case because the grips inside are tight ... although the case doesn't really protect the tablet if it falls.... comes with a cute little pen and also comes with the adapter to change the USB port plug! Great case considering it comes with the keyboard.. the pink was vibrant and nice!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.