Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 198 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on January 1, 2014
I realize for the price you get what you pay for.

The case: I didn't expect a high quality case for the price, it works for the Ipad one my nephew gave me and it fits well and covers and protects the Ipad first gen, which is what I wanted and I am pleased with it.

The stylus: I can take it or leave it, I probably won't ever use it, so meh it's ok I guess.

The screen protector: This is my biggest complaint, I read a review where someone said they recieved it and it was scratched up and just unusable, mine was the same way, there were marks and scratches all over it. I wound up just ordering a seperate screen protector, so if you order this case and want a screen protector as well, probably be best to just go ahead and order one seperate, not saying they all come that way, but mine was in pretty bad shape.

So in closing if you are just looking for a low cost decent case for a Ipad one, and not expecting a $50 case for $12, then this should fit your needs, if you look at this because it also comes with a screen protector and stylus, then might look around and see if you can find just the case cheaper, because the stylus isn't great and the screen protector in my case was in bad condition.
on July 21, 2014
The product arrived promptly as it always does from Amazon, so I'm completely happy with them. The product itself though, leaves almost everything to be desired. The product is listed to fit the 1st generation iPad, this is not the case. It has cut outs for a 2nd generation and is extremely tight, so much so that the cover does not close completely. It is workable as a case, but if you want a proper case that fits correctly, look elsewhere. The screen protector is garbage, it was scratched, and you can not get the air bubbles out.. Don't even fight with it, order a decent one with the case, and throw the one they give you out as soon as it shows up. I can't vouch one way or the other for the stylus as I have never used a stylus. At the end of the day I strongly advise you to purchase a case that's actually worth the money you spend on it, I'll be throwing this one out shortly.
on August 25, 2016
For the price, this was great for my daughter's IPad. Luckily I know how to apply The screen protector because it is so/so if you don't know how to apply it properly. Make sure to do a thorough clean of your iPad before using the alcohol wipe, then wipe it off with a dry piece of newspaper before applying. If you apply right after the alcohol pad, it will leave a light film and you will get many bubbles. Look up how to install on YouTube if you are a first timer. The stylus works great as well for basically being free.
on August 24, 2016
Good quality "leather" and nice design. The only challenge with this case is there is no velcro or snap closure at the bottom of the screen when using horizontally as many cases tend to have. This means the iPad will always slide down hiding a portion of the bottom play bar when streaming any videos. This one little design flaw makes it quite annoying to have to reshuffle the iPad every time I want to access the media bar.
on September 9, 2013
Very happy with the product. Good price and quality for the price. Looks and feels nice too. The stylus is ok, I didnt need it but nice that it came with it. Stylus works good but had a little bend in it that kinda makes it look used. Also, there's not really a place to put the stylus (that I found) so I have to keep it in my pencil box on my desk.

The only real con about this was that it took about two weeks for me to receive it...which I felt was long compared to my other amazon orders. But...it was in the time frame they said it would take so I cant really complain. Also, I'm all the way in Hawaii so it should probably take that long anyway.

But good product. Would buy again.
on December 31, 2013
it came in great time, well packed with all the extras - my grandson and i liked it very much but his mother & father felt it was too girly for him - so i just ordered the plain purple -people ordering the covers with illustrations on the front be aware if you're ordering for a boy
on April 17, 2017
Great product. No issues.
on March 5, 2014
This is one of 3 I purchased for the 1st Gen iPad and by far the worst of the 3. This one is flimsy and really cheap and covers the controls on the side to some degree and the face at times covers the main button. Don't waste money on this one as we threw this one out it was so bad.
on December 13, 2013
Meh. Stands up my iPad 1. Can be frustrating to get the cable plugged in, as the iPad doesn't sit 100% perfect in the case.

Stylus was useless, but I planned on throwing it away.

Screen protector is decent, but it isn't exactly "smooth". It's kinda grippy, and your fingers won't slide nicely like some other protectors.

I got the iPad for free, and I don't use it except for an alarm clock, Netflix, YouTube, and web browsing (Mercury browser).

The stand works great for turning the iPad into an alarm clock.
on January 8, 2014
I am so happy with my refurbished ipad. 1st Generation
It is clear, the lighting is just right, I am very happy with it all, just got my case in the mail, I am very pleased with it as well. stands up good, and makes everything sharp

The ipad is wonderful, for being a refurbished ipad , and it being my first ipad I am very happy with it so far, I think everyone should try this out, you will be very happy with it, and the cost was perfect. Enjoy everyone, I am happy with it.

Edie