Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 240 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 255 reviews
on March 12, 2013
For this price, I wasn't expecting an awesome product. Tolerable, or pretty good even, but not awesome. But, though the quality isn't fantastic, the case is much nicer than I anticipated; the color is perfect, it's remarkably easy to clean, it fits my first gen. iPad like a glove, and the stand is at the perfect angle.

It does have a weird smell coming out of the package, but that dissipates in a couple days, and the creases from shipping ease their way out too. I have some really nice cases, but I keep switching back to this one since I like it s much.
on June 19, 2017
It doesn't come close to the "Incase" cover I have. Its bulky and unmanageable. Its opening for the home button doesn't match up and makes turning on the IPAD impossible - I have to take it out of the case to do that - plus the on/off button. In addition, unlike my Incase one, it doesn't turn off the IPad when I close it. Unfortunately for me, thinking I was going to love it, I trashed the receipt and return info. So, I've glued my old case together as best I can and it works just fine. I'm stuck with this one.
on September 26, 2016
I bought this cover for my granddaughters iPad. I assumed it a camera opening and it did not. She uses the camera a lot. I gave her my case and I'm using this one. I've had it for a few weeks and I don't like it even more. The iPad case does not keep the iPad in place. It slips to the bottom so I put in the other way and again it slides. It has become out of shape and a problem. I have ordered a different type.
on April 27, 2017
Fits great and looks good, what more could i ask.
on February 12, 2017
Got this case for my grand daughter. It had to be pink! My only request from her! That doesn't leave a whole lot of options when looking at these super cases. I found this case and it also has the cool designs on it! I was more concerned with protecting the Ipad! This case made us both happy! She likes the color and the designs (she's 5)! I like the protection it offers! It's been tested a few times already and no damage to the Ipad! For the price! You can't go wrong even if it's for a little one!
on February 23, 2017
Hard to find a case for iPad 1st generation but this perfect. My daughter loves it
on March 31, 2017
It's a sturdy case and the color is just as shown. It's a little large--I'd prefer it to fit a big more snugly, but it works.
on March 15, 2013
The case is okay, but I really expected better quality. I know it's synthetic leather, and maybe I didn't really know what that meant, but it's almost "cardboard" like. Also, the shipping took a REALLY long time. I had almost given up on getting it. I'm giving it 3 stars though because it does do its job and I like the color pink.
on July 17, 2017
9 year old loves it for her ipad! Work good, holding up nice over the past few months of daily use.
on July 18, 2017
Doesn't fit tight, so it moves around and have to resituate it to get to the buttons.