Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Price:$3.99 - $8.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 149 reviews
on September 23, 2015
I feel the quality of the tights is good, they are a nice thickness...but I have not used them for very long so far so if I soon have problems I will update my review. I ordered a blue medium and a hot pink medium and the pink is a lot smaller then the blue. The blue fits perfect, the pink almost won't fit so they won't last my daughter long. My daughter is 5, 43" tall and the blue mediums were perfect. I also thought that to pay $2.99 shipping for each item was not great since they both came in the same package but evidently it cost $2.99 for just handling in that case.
on November 3, 2016
These are beautiful blue tights for girls. My 7 yr old wore these with a Halloween costume and they are fantastic. She took off her shoes and ran around the party all night long and not one hole. They fit her perfectly and they didn't run, tear, or lose shape. No sagging. Very high quality for the price. Buy these.
review image
on February 14, 2017
I was debating between this brand vs another cheaper one. I ended up going with this one and am very glad I did. The quality is way better than I expected!

It has a great stretch, but still firm to lay well on the feet without much creasing.

I'd say the fit is as expected, since the size 4-6 fit perfectly on my 4 year old. But my kids are petite so it's possible that it runs small. But then again, the stretch is amazing, so one size can accommodate varying ages and sizes.

The texture is very smooth and is amazingly comfortable!

The color is as expected.

Overall, I am very happy with this pair of tights and would highly recommend.
on March 27, 2017
I bought these for my younger daughter to wear in a talent show, she was a yellow butterfly. You take a chance when ordering tights online but I have to say, these were perfect. Perfect fit for my 7 year old. The shade of yellow was slightly lighter than her yellow tutu but its fine as she can wear them again with her everyday clothes. We're excited to get more uses out of them. The packaging was fine. They were delivered in good time.
on April 17, 2017
My dad bought bought them for me. They were pretty but after a couple of times wearing them they fell apart and got holes. Overall they were nice but were not worth the price.
on November 1, 2016
These are very soft, a good weight and the color was perfect (exactly as shown). They have a nice feel to them and worked well for my 5 yr olds Halloween costume. Even though she played & moved around a lot in them, knelt down, sat on concrete sidewalk/brick porches etc while visiting neighbors/trick or treating, they were still in great shape when we returned home- no runs, snags, picks. Tights are sometimes a one time use with a 5yr old but they did very well, could def be washed and worn again- and she said they were not uncomfortable.
on November 9, 2015
The tights looked great in the package. They were the color and brightness we expected, and they looked exactly like the picture on the website. The reason I gave it 2-stars is because the first time my daughter put them on there was a tear in the seam at the top of the waste band, and as she adjusted the fit the seam lower down on the tights ripped. She was not being rough putting them on, but they ripped easily. I was able to sew the seam so she could wear them for their intended purpose (part of a Halloween costume), but I'm not happy with the quality of the sewing/material used on this product. I guess you get what you pay for.
review image review image review image
on November 2, 2016
Great product, soft, and not scratchy (which is a big deal to my 8 year old). Unfortunately, she accidentally snagged it on the thigh on a wooden chair which would have been fine except that she yanked on the thread and made a huge hole in the tights. Because the material was such good quality, I was able to roll it up and safety pin it securely so you didn't notice the hole under her tutu and she was able to move comfortably.
on September 22, 2016
No complaints. Fit is correct, just thick enough to cover without being stifling. Only wish they were a little cheaper considering they're for small children. The way my 5 year old abuses things they'll be a one and done.
on March 21, 2017
our daughter loves them

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.