Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on September 9, 2015
Nice little digital camera case...however it is much smaller than I anticipated and my Samsung HZ30W will not fit in this case. Fortunately, my Kodak digital camera fits perfectly in this case, and my Samsung camera fits perfectly in the case I was using for my Kodak...Go figure !

The other issues it that there is no belt loop on the back, so your only options is to hang it from a belt loop on your pants using the included carabiner. I may try to sewing a belt loop to the back of the case....even though I typically just use the carabiner.
on December 21, 2014
Held the camera well but the loop shredded the first day. I'm not sure how it happened but the little cloth loop that the clip sits in shredded during its first day of use. I suspect the clip snagged it causing the material to unravel but that's just a guess. I just hand sewed another piece of fabric on the outside of the case as a loop replacement & that worked for the rest of our 7 day trip.
on December 4, 2014
I bought this for my Samsung DV150F digital camera. It is compact and the correct size for the camera which I purchased at the same time. Soon after it arrived, however, I noticed that the nylon loop that attaches to the top of the case near the zipper, (& attaches to the large silver clip), was shredding and had almost separated at one end. Fortunately, I discovered this before the case with camera inside dropped off my belt loop. I will need to sew the nylon loop back on to the camera case.
In general, I like the case but be aware of the above described hazard.
on September 1, 2011
i bought this case for my samsung TL210 camera, and it fits just about, its a tight fit, but i guess that's how its supposed to be, it looks really nice, both the style of it and the color, but the only thing i was a little unhappy about was, that it has no extra pockets in the front, to like put the cable or something small, it just has the one big pocket for the camera, and that fits ONLY the camera and nothing more, so if your looking for a case to carry your camera with the cables and maybe battery's or something, then this isn't it, but if you just need a case for the camera itself, then this is perfect, cause like i said, its really nice looking
on July 30, 2013
I purchased this one to give as a gift with a Samsung st88. my husband gave me one last month to use with my new purple Samsung st88 for protection while in my purse. it does the job very satisfactorily, my only complaint is the boring black/gray coloring...sure wish this same case was offered in a lovely purple to match my camera, then it would be five star plus :)
on September 15, 2014
Got this for my camera previously. Went on a photo excursion with my niece and it came up missing so I liked it so much I decided to get another one. It's great that you can hang it off your belt, purse or attach it to a case.
on September 30, 2014
It's small and protects my camera well. The clip for your belt works nicely but the loop holding the metal reign to the case came loose after only using it for a short time. On the whole, though, it's a good bargain
on July 22, 2016
great little case just was too small for the camera I bought that it was recommended for
on June 19, 2014
I gave this case to my husband for Father's Day to fit his Samsuing Zoom Pocket Camera. He loved both. The Case is large enough for the camera, yet small enough to hang from his belt without being too much. That case will come in handy for him to take wherever he may go, as he loves taking photos.
on March 22, 2015
I bought this for my Samsung camera, and it works beautifully. I carry this in my purse and I'm ready to image capture!