HDE Ultra Thin Silicone Rubber Keyboard Skin Cover for Macbook Pro Non Retina 13/15/17 (Red)
|Price:||$3.95 + $2.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable silicone rubber keyboard cover designed to fit Apple MacBook Pro Non Retina 13/15/17
- Molded key covers provide a comfortable feel while typing and prevent unwanted dirt and debris from entering computer
- Easy to clean, simply remove from MacBook and clean with with damp cloth | Be sure to dry completely when done
- Keyboard layout designed to match original | Keywords are printed on skin for easy readability
- Package Contents: 1 x Silicone Keyboard Skin
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dirty MacBook? Keep it clean it with a silicone rubber skin specially designed to fit all sizes of Apple's MacBook Pro laptops (non-Retina models only). The durable silicone skin fits over the keys of your MacBook, preventing liquid spills, crumbs, hair, and other debris from finding its way between the keys of your device. The keyboard skin matches the keyboard layout of all non-Retina models of MacBook laptops. The skin is easily removable, allowing it to be washed and re-used as many times as you wish. The soft rubber provides a pleasantly soft touch, enhancing the all-around experience of daily laptop use.
Top customer reviews
I like this cover very much and give it 5 stars regardless of the shortcomings because of how much more comfortable I am when typing on my laptop. I initially bought it to keep my keys clean and prevent dust and bits from falling under the keys, but I recently started growing out my nails in order to paint them. The cover makes it FAR more comfortable to type with long nails. It prevents clacking from my nails hitting the keys and keeps them from slipping on the plastic. And overall the cover makes typing quieter regardless of the length of my nails. When I sit in class taking notes, I realize just how much louder other peoples' typing is compared to mine. I've used this cover for so long now that I can't stand typing without it.
I would just recommend removing the cover when you close your laptop, otherwise, your laptop's screen gets an imprint of the keyboard from the oils left on the cover by your fingertips. You could also get a microfiber cloth or screen cleaner if you think removing it all the time is too much hassle.