Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HDE Women's Digital Red LED Display Lava Bracelet Watch with Clear Transparent Band
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 29, 2012
When it arrived, I did not know what the heck I was thinking when I bought it!
I initially bought it for my wife, because it looked pink to me, but instead it has red leds, and the band is too wide and too cheap to give to a woman.
The band stretches very hard, hurts putting it over your hand, and is too big for just about any wrist. Band is also not adjustable.
The looks does not make it look womanly (like on the pic), but neither manly.
It's more like a toy without taste!

Save yourself the money, and buy something better for your wife!
on May 21, 2013
it's cute...its a bangle not an adjustable bracelet for me.it's hard to set the time... i cant set the first stage but the second is set. but i bought it for looks not for the time, that's what my phone is for
on December 6, 2013
I personally liked the watch, until it quit working after a week. I have contacted the seller. They stated they would send another. I have left the review. If I get another watch the rating will go up. After it quit working the wrist band broke as well.
on December 1, 2013
It's so cool and fun! Its very comfortable. Its like a star track gym watch of the future. :) I really enjoy it as of now. I own several very expensive watches, but lately I have just been wearing this one.
on February 12, 2013
Bought this for my wife. Based on the picture provided, the LED lights were to be pink, it looks like an oversize tacky bracelet. It does not come with instructions on how to set the time. It looks more a toy for one of my kids... This is a buyer beware!
on August 14, 2013
Although a little bigger than I expected, my niece LOVES it and thinks it is super cool. Very different and super cute when it lights up!
on April 23, 2014
I will start off with I like this watch. I don't give it 5 stars because it is quite clunky so not at all Petite. It goes well with jeans and a nice top but not so well for business casual or dress up. Apart from that, I love the flash and dazzle of checking the time and lots of people notice and ask about it. This is a good casual watch.
on December 20, 2013
I thought the material holding the links together would have been something other than cheap elastic. After one or if you're lucky two fashion statements this watch will be useless. The time is not shown clearly and as for setting the date, you can say forget it! Great gift for a an eight year older or younger teenager...the only cool thing about this watch is the lights
on August 31, 2013
This was by far a waste of money. The watch became a childs toy instantly. I had a hard time setting the time because the number lights are impossible to read. Not impressed with this at all.
on May 26, 2014
Cindy
I did not care for the watch once I received it. I called the sending company to see what I needed to do for a refund, and the girl that answered the phone was extremely polite and helpful. She made the return process very easy and pleasant.