Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on April 3, 2017
My hubby wanted these so we got 2. The metal is cheap and his wrist was turning colors and it dies after about 2 weeks. He still likes it and isn't complaining really since we bought extra because he didn't expect a crazy nice watch for so cheap.
on March 8, 2017
Item arrived in a cheap package with instruction that were difficult to understand, the face of the item is neat and I like it however the band is made of cheap materials and is more plastic than rubber. There is limited flexibility to the band making it hard to fit to wrist and uncomfortable to wear.
on March 17, 2017
The instructions were hard to read as it looked like whomever printed it needed to replace the ink in their printer. After figuring it out its fun to have, does the job and looks great. One thing I didn't like was the band, it is incredibly stiff and never loosened up to be comfortable. I gave mine away after a few weeks.
on July 19, 2017
A fun watch. Just a novelty.
on January 5, 2015
Bought this for my 10 yr old son. The band and face is large, but it is made for an adult man. The concept is unique, and he loves it. . Look, it's a cheap(inexpensive) watch, but the novelty factor is there, and so far it's been keeping good time. Arrived on schedule. Happy with it.
on March 31, 2017
Really nice.. kind of hard to figure out without instructions luckily mine brought it. Works really nice. Looks awesome for that cheap price.. definitely recommend
on March 13, 2016
I love this watch. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the wrist band is pretty stiff. I expected something more like silicone but it's a bit harder. It is NOT uncomfortable by any means tho. The display makes you do a bit more thinking when reading it, however it is by far one of the coolest watches in my collection. And you can't beat the price! I definitely recommend this watch!
on June 24, 2015
Fits great, so many compliments about this watch. Car enthusiasts always enjoy seeing this watch.
It is a really good product on the overall, good quality materials. But it doesn't work the way I expected to. Instead of being like a speedometer and the little red thing move, the time is displayed when you press any of the side-buttons and the numbers shine, showing you the time. None of the "arms" move, everything is displayed by the shinny light
on March 13, 2014
This was a great purchase. My husband is a car salesman and I thought it would be a great gift. He sets it to light up every 15 minutes, and it's a great conversation starter. The band is plastic, but he likes it and thinks that it's quite comfy. I'm very happy with this product. For the price, and the other warnings I thought it was going to be quite cheap watch, I was happily surprised at the quality! Very Nice, highly suggested!