HDE Ultra-Thin Wireless Mouse 2.4GHZ Ergonomic Candy Colored Optical Mouse with USB Nano Receiver and Adjustable DPI Switch (Black)
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Light weight, curved, ergonomic design prevents fatigue and provides comfort | Ideal for home and office use or as a travel mouse
- Battery saving auto On/Off feature | Adjustable DPI switch allows for three levels of mouse sensitivity
- Wireless optical mouse works on most surfaces and is the perfect traveling companion | USB Nano receiver stores in bottom of the mouse
- Compatible with Windows 10 and earlier version such as XP/7/8
- Package Contents: 1x Wireless Mouse, 1x Receiver | Powered by one AA battery (not included)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item HDE Ultra-Thin Wireless Mouse 2.4GHZ Ergonomic Candy Colored Optical Mouse with USB Nano Receiver and Adjustable DPI Switch (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HDE||Jelly Comb Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ROYSC||Tsmile|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless||Wireless, USB||Wireless||—||Wireless, USB||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB, USB 2.0||USB||USB 2.0||Radio Frequency||USB||Bluetooth, USB|
|Item Dimensions||—||4.6 x 1.2 x 2.4 in||2.24 x 3.73 x 1.54 in||2.28 x 3.94 x 1.57 in||2.28 x 4.73 x 0.39 in||1.34 x 4.88 x 2.76 in|
|Item Weight||—||2.4 ounces||2.11 ounces||3.52 ounces||—||4 ounces|
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7||Windows XP, Windows Vista||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000 Server||Windows XP, Windows Vista||Windows XP, Windows, Linux, Android|
|Sensor Technology||Optical||—||Optical||Optical||Optical, Laser||Optical|
Slim, comfortable, and responsive this mouse operates on a 2.4 GHz wireless frequency and is made of durable, lightweight ABS plastic insuring a long life. The optical sensor has three sensitivity settings based on your preferences and can be easily adjusted viia the DPI button. Go fast, go sleek, and go slim.
- The Nano Receiver is located within the battery compartment for shipping purposes and has a dedicated slot for easy travel.
- For either PCs or Macs just plug in the nano receiver into any USB 2.0 port and your mouse will instantly be recognized
- Click the DPI switch, located behind the scroll wheel, to select sensitivity
Mouse Troubleshooting Tips:
If mouse does not function once plugged in to PC/Mac please try the following
- Make sure USB dongle is securely plugged in to USB Port
- Check to make sure that fresh batteries are securely inserted in to the mouse
- Mouse features auto shut off power saving feature, move mouse around and click button to wake up
- If connection issues persist please try another USB port on your PC/Mac
- Please note that USB Hubs may interfere with USB receiver, please plug directly in to PC/Mac USB port
- If mouse is moving erratically please check that the surface you are working on is smooth and non-reflective
Top Customer Reviews
Lets be realistic here, its a wireless mouse for under ten dollars...
I've used it almost everyday since February. Changed the battery once. Feels fine to me.
The scroll wheel is plastic, yet ridged, so scrolling has not been an issue. It also turns itself off when not in use.
I'm using it on Linux and have zero complaints...
Maybe if your expecting some fancy device, you should look elsewhere and spend a bit more.
However if your looking for a mouse that works and does what its supposed to do, point and click.. Its great!
Its cheap. It works. Its cheap. Holds up to daily use. Its cheap.
Looks nice too..
Finally, mine arrived with scratches already on the glossy top. I don't know how "new" these actually are. Shipped in a little bubble-wrap and pre-scratched doesn't sound like "new" to me. But it does work, and it was under $9. So I can't complain too much.
- Very lightweight and easy hand placement
- Only takes (1) AA battery, even though the description says (2)
- DPI button DOES work and gives 3 levels of sensitivity / pointer speed
- Turns itself off if not in use to save battery
- Moving the mouse does not turn it back on. You have to use the switch underneath.
- No pads underneath so it scrapes around if you use it without a mousepad
I haven't had it very long so it could die tomorrow. Who knows. But, so far it's performed exactly as I'd expect for an $8 mouse.
-Adjustable cursor speed
-Sleek and cool looking
-External receiver storage
-Easy to set up and use
-If you purchase one of the lighter colors, the light shines through and makes it glow the color of the razor, red
-It is a little too short and feel uncomfortable in your hand a good amount of the time.
-The batteries run out relatively quickly
-The usb receiver is not made perfectly, so I had to force mine into mu usb port
Overall, this is a good mouse, and I would not recommend against buying it. But that being said, I thing that you should spend a little extra money and buy a slightly more expensive but more well made and ergonomic one.